Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Forever Lost

Cosmic Flash

The Dark age has hit Equestria. Many ponies have disappeared and most have not been seen since. This roleplay will be full of adventure and romance. (Stay Appropriate!) The maximum amount of people I the roleplay will be seven. In order to join reply with your OC character and (this one optional) how you found this roleplay. Roleplay will begin on April 15, 2014. Hope if you do join have fun!!!  :D

• 11 months later...

i found this while, you guessed it, looking for a new RP to join. ill enter with caliber! link in signature (i feel he's a little OP for this RP, so ill take off the 'dark magic' thing. that is, if you think he's OP)

Edited by Peytonjay

Hello! I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat :squee:

I might like to join, provided this RP happens, if you'll allow me to use both of my characters, Pat and River.(they're always together, I can't have one without the other)

If you want the short story of how I found this, well you see, I was looking for roleplays that I would like to join that weren't already filled up, and I found this one.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! I'm Patterson Rio Tacitus, or Pat.Rio.T. But you can call me Pat :squee:

I might like to join, provided this RP happens, if you'll allow me to use both of my characters, Pat and River.(they're always together, I can't have one without the other)

If you want the short story of how I found this, well you see, I was looking for roleplays that I would like to join that weren't already filled up, and I found this one.

That would be fine! :D I plan on trying to start up the rp soon!

i found this while, you guessed it, looking for a new RP to join. ill enter with caliber! link in signature (i feel he's a little OP for this RP, so ill take off the 'dark magic' thing. that is, if you think he's OP)

I think he's fine! I don't feel he's OP. Hoping to start the rp soon! :D

• Brohoof 1