Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Single Airtime Single Season: FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

And Babs Seed is first out of the gate! It's still too early to tell who will win though! Who will come out on top: The rough and tough-shelled Seed with the soft-center? Or will the crystal-hard Shadow drain the happiness out of her?! Let's watch and see!

img-2586153-1-Pinkies_leaning_forward.pn

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 3

With one quarter of their designated time slot gone, the Manehattan Cutie Mark Crusader is holding on to the lead by a horseshoe! I'll be honest here--I personally thought this may have been more one-sided in Babs' favor! It seems there are a few black-hearts here keeping this tyrant in the running! Am I right? :umad:

On a side note here:

Even Babs Seed was portrayed as childishly-villainous. The horrors of the filly years! What, with all that peer pressure to deal with, it's not surprising she sided with the bullies for a short time! But she made her comeback and is now the sole representative of the Crusaders in this tournament, we'll see if that plays into her favor!

As for King Sombra, all I know is that he has stayed true to his evil self and will do everything in his dark power to win this bout! What tricks does he have in his saddle? Perhaps some more mind tricks like he used on Twilight and Spike in their endeavors to stop his comeback in the Crystal Empire? We'll see what he can do in the next ~18 hours!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

I slightly prefer Sombra over Babs Seed, he's a mysterious character and has a lot of potential.

He just...never had the occasion to shine... :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

I'm actually surprised Babs Seed is winning, I thought more people liked Sombra more.

It's either that or the Sombra fans haven't come out yet :o ... or are just too lazy to  >_>.

• Brohoof 1

Looks like Sombra is catching up! Despite all of the criticism he gets as a villain, I think he filled his role satisfactorily. Wouldn't be disappointed if he won. I'd even be pleasantly surprised.

Babs is just too endearing though. Sombra can have the crystal heart, because Babs has mine.  :wub:

• Brohoof 3

It was full time at King Sombra vs. Babs Seed, but though it was a tightly contested match, Babs Seed squeaked by King Sombra by 4 votes to progress to the quarterfinals. Now it's time to see who will face Babs Seed as Cranky Doodle Donkey and Fleur Dis Lee face off now! 

• Brohoof 2

With Cranky in the lead, it begs the question of whether or not his having a full episode devoted to him is outweighing Fleur's brief cameo appearances. Either way, this toupee-wearing Doodle is ahead of the mare with the perfect mane! 

• Brohoof 1

Coming into the final stretch, CDD is starting to pull away with his cart, leaving Fleur in the salon! There doesn't seem to be as much voting as of yet, but maybe they're waiting to cast their votes at the last minute, just like everypony in Halo: Reach's multiplayer voting system!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

It's full time here at the Round of 16 matchup, and Fleur Dis Lee, the winner of Doc's MIT competition, has been eliminated by Cranky Doodle Donkey with a score of 12-9. Cranky Doodle will now face Babs Seed in the quarterfinals.

Up next. Seabreeze vs Braeburn.

Edited by The Ancaster Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Here we have a notorious Breezie known as Seabreeze up against Braeburn, a member of the Apple family.

It seems that Seabreeze has taken an early lead in the game, will this be a landslide victory for Seabreeze? Or are Braeburn's fans just late to the party?

Cast your vote now!

• Brohoof 1

I may love the Apple family in general but I was never overly impressed with Braeburn.  On the other hand, it was (mostly) Seabreeze who showed us how Fluttershy hears her animal friends.  Let's get with the program!  :D 

• Brohoof 2