Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Single Airtime Single Season: FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Braeburn is adorable and kind. Seabreeze... just really bugged me the whole time. xD

He came around eventually, but I've always been fond of Braeburn. I'll stick with him, and not just because he's an Apple (although it doesn't hurt). :lol:

(edited)

*picks up phone*

Yes, put down $20 for Tank......i don't care if he's a turtle, he's a Turtle Tank and he's badass, :D

Edited by Thunder-Wing
  • Brohoof 1

It seems that Tank has taken an early, if not decisive lead against Suri Polomare! Will Rainbow Dash's high flyin pet win without a challenge?!

Or are Suri's fans waiting in the dark for a late game mass overhaul? Cast your votes!

Six nothing in favor of Tank?  Come on, where is the love for Suri?  We can't just stand by and let her get pommelled.  :P

• Brohoof 1

*picks up phone*

Yes, put down $20 for Tank......i don't care if he's a turtle, he's a Turtle Tank and he's badass, :D

He's a tortoise. But everything else you said is correct.

Six nothing in favor of Tank?  Come on, where is the love for Suri?  We can't just stand by and let her get pommelled.  :P

FANMADE_Luna_I_see_what_you_did_there.jp

• Brohoof 2

It seem Suri clings on with two votes, but Tank remains high above with a landslide ten votes! For those inept at math thay is a 8 point lead!

Suri, dark days are ahead when a Fashion designer is shown up by a tortoise! Although he is RD's propeller ridin' super cool sidekick!

(edited)

(Speaking personally, and not as a neutral commentator here) It's not that I really LIKE Tank so much, but that I DON'T like Suri. I mean, she TOTALLY took advantage of Rarity for personal gain, and never even apologized! That did it for me!

TANGENT!!!

Personally, I still think the hawk should've become Rainbow Dash's pet since he DID win. However, RD put her personal feelings aside and used a technicality to show her appreciation for Tank's loyalty to her. I was glad to see the hawk was a good sport about the whole thing as well.

Do spoilers actually work from my phone?

I guess I'll find out when I pull out my laptop...

EDIT:

Never mind! I can see it on my phone anyway! Woo!!

But no, I don't like Suri at all.

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 2

i don't care if he's a turtle

A... turtle...

pokerface.jpg

Alright, on to the matter at hand, go Tank! Show your loyalty to the most loyal pet belonging to the most loyal pony! He'll love you forever if you do, of this there should be no doubt. Would you get that from Suri? Nope.

• Brohoof 1

Full time here at the 2014 SASS Cup, and Tank storms his way past Suri Polomare to go through a quarterfinal clash with Braeburn!

Maud Pie vs Ahuizotl... Next!

• Brohoof 1

From the looks of it, this may be a shut out...Maud Pie has gathered such a strong following in these Forums and I do not know how Ahuizotl will be able to overcome her stone-dry persona. Perhaps a few votes for his minions? Of course, this is still the first quarter!

From the looks of it, this may be a shut out...Maud Pie has gathered such a strong following in these Forums and I do not know how Ahuizotl will be able to overcome her stone-dry persona. Perhaps a few votes for his minions? Of course, this is still the first quarter!

You may want to reconsider what you said about Ahuizotl... It's only 8-6 now!

• Brohoof 1

As I check back in with another 4 hours gone, Ahuizotl has made a dramatic resurgence! When I last looked, it was 6-0 for Maud, and now it's 9-8!! She's still in the lead, but not even a stone's throw separates these two!! However, this is still only the first quarter of their match!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow! I thought Maud Pie was going to win by far, but it's actually very close! :blink:

Even if Ahuizotl is from my favorite episode, I don't find him anything special...

Edited by Blobulle

Everyone vote for Maud. She's the greatest. Woo.

^ That went through my mind in the most deadpan voice possible. I can't even think about her with any kind of passion or vigor. Still, I think she's pretty cool, and somebody I could get along with just fine. Not like Ahuizotl. He'd turn on you in a moment. Why would anyone vote for that guy?  :eww: