Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Single Airtime Single Season: FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Come on, Maud, I know you can beat this guy.  Until Season 4, we all thought he was just a work of fiction anyway.  :lol:

The ebb and flow of these voting rounds has been astonishing! It seems that almost every one has started out with a sprint from one competitor, only to be reigned in at the end for a dramatic finish!! This time, Coco is pummeling the Shores like the does the coastline!

Full time here between Coco Pommel and Sapphire Shores, and Coco pommels Sapphire indeed to set up a quarterfinal battle with Maud Pie!

Next: Iron Will vs Photo Finish!

• Brohoof 1

Photo Finish vs. Iron Will is an interesting contest between one ep characters who directly impacted Fluttershy.  I could go either way with this one, but "Even her schneezes are graceful!" tips the vote in Photo's favor for me.  :) 

• Brohoof 1

Just shy of half-time, Will has an Iron grip on the lead! I may be jumping the gun here, but I have serious doubts if Photo Finish can make this a photo-finish!!

Coming into the last stretch, Iron Will still has a commanding lead, though Photo has made up a little bit of ground. It's looking like Will will hold on. That is, as long as he doesn't fall flat on his face at the Finish!

Full time between Iron Will and Photo Finish as Iron Will thwomps her gracefulness 18-8!

Last Round of 16 match is on today, between Cheese Sandwich and Hoity Toity! 

Wait, Tank can't qualify for SASS. He was in S4

Only major role he played was in S2. It's not appearances it's based off. It's based on where the character played a major, MAJOR role, and that's only once (technically).

• Brohoof 2

Only major role he played was in S2. It's not appearances it's based off. It's based on where the character played a major, MAJOR role, and that's only once (technically).

Ooooohhhh. Makes more sense now, I guess. (>///<)

Cheese Sandwich mushes Hoity Toity to the ground with a 12-1 victory to the quarterfinals!

Now the quarterfinals have begun with Babs Seed vs Cranky Doodle Donkey! 

• Brohoof 1

That was a tough choice, I like Bab's because I pretty much like the whole Apple Family and she has the most potential of the fillies and Cranky Doodle Donkey is one of my favorite grouchy characters in any show.

Cranky is a good guy, really, but he's got Matilda and he's happy with his life of seclusion. Babs is sweet and could always use some more friends though, so I'm with her. ^^

Congratulations to Babs Seed who is our first semi-finalist with an 18-6 win over Cranky Doodle Donkey!

Up next... the match you've all been waiting for... Two Season 4 hot shots, Coco Pommel and Maud Pie, will now fight their way to the semifinal!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well well... looks like many of the characters in the World Cup and SASS will have a wave riding for them with today's season finale. Pure epic. If you haven't watched it yet, WATCH IT.

And so Maud Pie stones Coco Pommel with ease with a score of 17-6.

Now to see Braeburn and Tank do battle... :3

Edited by Sterling Crimson