Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Does Pinkie Pie like jellybeans?

Gigabyte

I'd assume she would as she likes candy corn enough to have it on her Gala dress, and candy corn are no where near as popular as jelly beans. As for flavor...some manner of berry?

Well she is Pinkie and she does love sweets, I bet her favorite is a sweet one (none like me) because

**..add a little pinch of something sweet, not sour...**

or I'm just slower than what I actually think I am

Well, Pinkie Pie liking Jelly Beans has been shown in the show, but given that she like all kinds of sweets, she probably likes jellybeans as well.

I think that the jelly beans would just have to be something sweet, like cake, cookies, cupcakes, or sugar, then she'll like it! If she had to pick favorites though, it would probably be cake or cupcakes...

Since she works in a sweet shop, I wouldn't doubt it.

Being Pinkie Pie, obviously she would like jellybean-flavored jellybeans the most.

• 4 years later...

What about gummy worms? hehe :please:

You bumped this thread and made me sad all over again. See that post where I bragged about finding an American supplier of Jelly Babies? Shortly after I made that post, they stopped selling them! I haven't had any Jelly Babies in four years!

Sigh...

Back on topic, I don't see why Pinkie wouldn't like Jelly Beans.

(edited)

Does anyone NOT like jellybeans?

I've got a friend who doesn't like jelly beans.

I like jelly beans too but they cause this weird mucus like problem sometimes depending on which state I live in. At least, that's what I learned. I swear, it's the air in the states. So far, Texas has given me zero mucus problems so that's great.

I'd imagine Pinkie likes her jelly beans grape flavored. Grape's her favorite flavor.

Edited by Espurr