Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Who's the most attractive animated character?

Rarity Paige Belle

I like N from Pokémon Black and white. If you don't know who he is search Pokémon black and white N (yep upper case) in google. You'll find him. He's cute.

I have to say Jake Long, from American Dragon: Jake Long.

img-2537675-1-1vs2-american-dragon-jake-

Well, the 1st season version at least, when he had some muscles. In season 2, though, the writers said "Oh, we don't want a dragon that looks like he goes to the gym twice a day!", and thus they made him very skinny and ugly. :(

Also,

img-2537675-2-American_Pony__Jake_Long_b

Thank you for reminding me of my favorite show. I can barely remember it, but I liked it. Thank you so much. You have made my day.

On a side note I pretty much just got a blast of nostalgia when I saw those pictures of Amelthea, I used to be obsessed with the last unicorn when I was a kid! I totally forgot about it, thank you for reminding me :D

Is this even arguable?

img-2552811-1-toradora__taiga_chan_kawai

Taiga from ToraDora! is obviously the most beautiful animated character in existence.

img-2552811-2-24_taiga_furious.jpg

IS ToraDora a magical show? I mean magic as in is magic involved. Don't get the wrong idea!

Edited by Star Ruby

I love Raven from Teen Titans cartoon (the earlier one, not Go). But there are so many attractive characters in various cartoons, I will have to think about it.

Oh, I know! Lady Jaye from the original GI Joe :)

Edited by BronyNumber42

Anyone who knows anything about me knows what I'm going to say.

0obSAZT.png

There is nothing quite as attractive as innocence, and Derpy is innocence itself.

Edited by Derpaholic
  • Brohoof 1

Do video games characters count too?

My vote goes to Samus Aran, she's beautiful on top of being a badass(of course as long as we leave Other M out of the question)

img-2529710-1-Samus_Aran_Wallpaper_by_Au

Please...

She still is, no matter what many others say, the hottest thing that has ever been drawn.

Jessica Rabbit.

DAMN, GURL!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIkIHKm_tuU

Well crap shoot between Samus Aran, Jessica Rabbit(Totally agree with you there for sure Darker), and Asiha ClanClan

21c0f1785c39f8a622018b7bb503116b.jpg

jessica_rabbit__by_sakimichan-d4fuedf.jp

x_4a2d5dac.jpg