Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help Wanted: Brony-Positive (blog)

Eloquence

This is the official application thread for adminship on brony-positive, a tumblr blog (name subject to change) dedicated to, well, exactly what it says on the tin. The goals of this blog will be -

• Creating a safe space that makes bronies from all walks of life feel not just comfortable, but welcomed and appreciated
  • Highlighting and displaying (credited!!!) quality fanworks, such as art, writing, music, etc from a wide variety of artists
  • Addressing issues within and affecting the fandom in a helpful and constructive manner, without devolving into needless argument or allowing discussion of these issues to overtake the blog
  • Educating others about aspects of our fandom/fandom in general at times when it is appropriate to do so (ie when we are asked to or when people are genuinely seeking information)
  • Showing through example that no one should ever have to feel ashamed of liking My Little Pony, and that liking it does not make you worse (or better) as a person, just like most everything else in life

If you're still confused, imagine a mash up of your favorite (sfw) pony fanworks blog and something to the effect of askasanebrony (who's blog you should totally check out just saying)

If this sounds like the kind of blog you would like to be on board with, post to this thread indicating your interest and answering the following questions

• What experience do you have with tumblr?
  • Do you have any skills (writing, video editing, drawing, photoshop, etc) that you feel would be useful and applicable?
  • What unique brony perspective can you bring to the blog?
  • Is there anything else about yourself that you would like to share?
  • Do you have any further comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns?

In case this isn't a given, there are no requirements to apply beyond a willingness to enter this project with strict adherence to the Elements of Harmony :)

I will be PMing people with further questions and discussion as I see fit to ascertain whether or not you are a good fit for this project, and if so how you will fit in. If you don't want to apply but still have suggestions or questions, you are welcome to leave those on the initial discussion thread for this project. Thank you.

• What experience do you have with tumblr? I used to be fairly active, until the SJW plague over took a large area of it. 

• Do you have any skills (writing, video editing, drawing, photoshop, etc) that you feel would be useful and applicable? I can write fairly well, but my prose does tend to be fairly purple. 

What unique brony perspective can you bring to the blog? That of a former military member, and one who has spent a good chunk of time in this fandom.

Is there anything else about yourself that you would like to share? Not much else to say lol.

Do you have any further comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns?

• Brohoof 1

What experience do you have with tumblr? Do you have any skills (writing, video editing, drawing, photoshop, etc) that you feel would be useful and applicable? What unique brony perspective can you bring to the blog? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like to share? Do you have any further comments, questions, suggestions, or concerns?

I have no experience with tumblr at all.

I am an okay drawer, but i can only do paper, not on PC or tablets.

I can bring my personal views and opinions, and try to make it a bit fun.

I try to have fun as much as i can.

Not really any questions i can think of.

• Brohoof 1