Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could have any character become part of the show, which would it be?

Adachi

Here are some of my choices.

Haruhi - Haruhi is our god. She just doesn't know it yet. But it would be interesting, especially if she ever met Discord.

Apollo Justice - I could see it now.

Apollo: What the? (am I hallucinating?)

Pinkie Pie: Hi!

Apollo: A talking pony?! (yup, I think I've finally lost my mind)

Naruto - I think he and Rainbow Dash would become close friends, and also fierce rivals.

Neo Queen Serenity - I think she would get along very well with the alicorn sisters, since they share so many ideals. They all love peace, and don't like to fight.

Sailor Starfighter - Just because Starfighter is badass and needs more love.

• Brohoof 1

Even if it's not her type of show, Maya Fey in Equestria would be amazing.

Oh god! Imagine her? And Pinkie? And Discord?! Now, imagine if Nick and Apollo were thrown into the mix and had to endure that combo? xD

• Brohoof 2

Isaac Clarke

I think it would be pretty awesome to see someone from Adventure Time get sucked into the show.  

Isaac Clarke

Or maybe that main protaginist from that one anime called Death Note. can't really remember his name tough...

Isaac Clarke

Also, think what would happen if the cast from Attack on titan would get to a happy magical land of ponies! :D

• Brohoof 1

Goldberg should make an appearance, as his kayfabe personality. Something evil appears? Hell, he's motherbucking Goldberg. He'll spear the living hell out of any evil that rears it's head xD

Rhyno should make an appearance as well. The destruction those two could cause is unfathomable xD

I would rather not have any characters from other series actually end up in the MLP universe.

I don't like crossovers beyond the laughs that can be had from seeing a gun-toting foul-mouthed badass surrounded by colorful horses.

Edited by Manman20x6

Isaac, from the binding of Isaac, obviously. Because I just can't shut up about that game. But it would turn Mlp into one of the darkest kid's shows ever . Considering what Isaac's life has been like.

I swear, I hate having to say it's the one from Binding every single time. But, I don't want people to get confused and think I'm talking about dead space, or some other game. That happens a lot.

Elminster from the Forgotten Realms. He would be a modern day Starswirl, if the way I'm imagining Starswirl's personality is at all accurate. They both have the pointy hat and awesome beard going on. He and Twilight would have much to talk about, and could probably learn a lot from one another.