Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which pony would most likely be on drugs?

Rarity Paige Belle

Pinkie would simultaneously be the most likely to be on drugs and the dealer. Of her own drugs.

But I guess it depends on what kind of drugs you're referring to? I can't see AJ, Flutters, and Twi doing any under any circumstances except the occasional drink. Rarity and Dashie I could see maybe indulging occasionally in light stuff like marijuana and nicotine. Only Pinkie I think has the sort of persona that would be willing to go any further.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Pinkie would simultaneously be the most likely to be on drugs and the dealer. Of her own drugs.

But I guess it depends on what kind of drugs you're referring to? I can't see AJ, Flutters, and Twi doing any under any circumstances except the occasional drink. Rarity and Dashie I could see maybe indulging occasionally in light stuff like marijuana and nicotine. Only Pinkie I think has the sort of persona that would be willing to go any further.

Well, I was talking about hard drugs, you know Coke,Molly and the drug which I can imagine being popular in Equestria for obvious reasons, Ketamine! Edited by Rarity Paige Belle

Fluttershy reminds me of a vegan animal loving hippie. I don't know why, maybe cause of all this nature? She's living the "Alternative" lifestyle that those hippies always talk about.

And yes, Pinkie Pie is on crack lmao.

• Brohoof 2

LOL!!!! The scary thing is that in (cartoon) reality Pinkie is only constantly OD'd on sugar/sweets and a little mentally unstable (both issues shown NUMEROUS times in the show).

I don't think I'd want to know what she would be like on actual drugs. :blink:

Smile HD could become a reality if she got a hold of something like PCP or METH. All I know is that it wouldn't be good. :lol:

Edited by steve88
  • Brohoof 1

PINKIE. There is something wrong with that mare's brain. When I see her, all I hear is "PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY PARTY!"
Me:"BUCK YOU I DON'T WANT A PARTY"

Edited by KatanaSlash

The guys watching them I the first place. Lol jk. But seriously, Pinkie Pie would be the one to get high. She shows all the symptoms: strange eating habits, incoherent phrases, inability to pay attention, finding almost everything fascinating, incredible lack of stress, etc.

Pinkie Pie, she already acts like she is on coke a lot of times with how hyper she is and I don't mean the soda.

Pinkie would simultaneously be the most likely to be on drugs and the dealer.

I wonder how long she would stay in business getting high on her own supply?

Pinkie Pie clearly.  She knows it, even.

Drugs of choice for the other characters:

Twilight:  Caffeine pills.  Or prescription drugs.

Rainbow Dash:  Weed

Fluttershy: Peace pipe

Rarity:  Cocaine.  The drug of choice for the fashion industry.

AJ I have no idea.  Unless moonshine counts as a drug...