Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What color should i dye my hair?

Ohhh, you sound like me minus the dude, super tall (I'm tall but not as tall as you XD), and blonde and blue eyed parts. XP Oh and our ages.... okay maybe we aren't that similar but whatever. XD ANYWAYS...

I would suggest a color such as blue, since it is pretty netrual (sorry can't spell XD) to either gender, and would probably go well with your eyes. :3

• Brohoof 1

Grow it the f##k out! Chicks like long haired dudes, and it makes other dudes jealous of your righteous machismo. It shows that you're self-confident and a nonconformist. It is a must if you like rock music and have the sudden urge to headbang!  Also I recommend never shaving. The later you start shaving, the sooner you start looking like a viking.

As for hair dyes, well that varies depending upon what kind of blonde you are. If you are a golden blonde, I'd go with some streaks & highlights. Pretty much any color will do ( except pink, unless you really want to make a bold statement at 16). Platinum blonde, you could do some really cool combinations like cool colors (blues & purples) or hot colors (reds & oranges) and they'd look neat. Dishwater blonde is tougher to work. You might as well dye the whole thing. Either go all out red head or all out black. 

Also, a bit of warning for next time. This section of the forum is for Pony related topics. This type of stuff is suited for the Everfree forest section, and it will probably get locked down soon. My post will most likely be the last on here. 

Imagine what you can do with all the money you won't spend by not dying your hairs. You can buy tons of bananas!

Why need to dye your hair when you can have such wonderful curved yellow comestible sticks?

Edited by GhostPony750
  • Brohoof 2

Grow it the f##k out! Chicks like long haired dudes, and it makes other dudes jealous of your righteous machismo. It shows that you're self-confident and a nonconformist. It is a must if you like rock music and have the sudden urge to headbang!  Also I recommend never shaving. The later you start shaving, the sooner you start looking like a viking.

As for hair dyes, well that varies depending upon what kind of blonde you are. If you are a golden blonde, I'd go with some streaks & highlights. Pretty much any color will do ( except pink, unless you really want to make a bold statement at 16). Platinum blonde, you could do some really cool combinations like cool colors (blues & purples) or hot colors (reds & oranges) and they'd look neat. Dishwater blonde is tougher to work. You might as well dye the whole thing. Either go all out red head or all out black. 

Also, a bit of warning for next time. This section of the forum is for Pony related topics. This type of stuff is suited for the Everfree forest section, and it will probably get locked down soon. My post will most likely be the last on here. 

Sorry did not know. I will keep that in mind next time.  :(

Imagine what you can do with all the money you won't spend by not dying your hairs. You can buy tons of bananas!

Why need to dye your hair when you can have such wonderful curved yellow comestible sticks?

I know i don't NEED to dye my hair. I just thought it would be a fun change!

Rainbow, obviously. You must.

And this is a very tempting idea...

I'm pretty sure I never said that second quote ^_^ (bbcode got messed up I guess lol. )

Well, there's a girl at my school who just made lighter lines in her hair, and it looks very great. A nice contrast of different blonde I guess. And it's not too colorful.

But it's up to you :)

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty sure I never said that second quote ^_^ (bbcode got messed up I guess lol. )

Well, there's a girl at my school who just made lighter lines in her hair, and it looks very great. A nice contrast of different blonde I guess. And it's not too colorful.

But it's up to you :)

ya sorry got messed up with the multiquote and could not figure out how to fix it. :lol:

*gasp* and would you look at that! Lol

But that would help the bananas is take over world!

That can't happen!  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

Really? because I have some bananas here in my banana bag. I assume you like MMMMMMMMMMMMMM bananas?

Related to this topic tho... why would you wanna change from the master race?

ok jokes aside. I mean you should probably only dye your hair if you know you want to  dye it and that kinda includes you know what colour your hair should be. Dont just dye it to dye it.

You cant really compare it to my tattoo but you kinda can.. I needed no advice in thinking through what tattoo I should get because when I got my tattoo I got it for myself, not because someone told me I should get one and

that specific tattoo

While getting rainbow dash hair would be super ultra mega sweet, dont get rainbow dash hair because someone else said it.

But meeeeeeh, its only hair. You can change it back if you dont like rainbow dash hair

Edited by SveciaDash
  • Brohoof 2

My friend is like you, tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He bleaches his hair to make it an even lighter blond and it doesn't look bad. If you are a dirty blonde you could do that if you want. Maybe not use bleach but you can lighten it.