Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What color is your aura?

3 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Did this for a laugh and I actually got my favorite color, which is blue. The color has always represented tranquility and peace to me and those are things are try to advocate for. 

Sounds like that's what I should expect to get then.

[actually does quiz]

Yellow, apparently. Though the description of yellow sounds only about half right (e.g. I am most certainly not "a total flirt"), and that was very few questions for a personality quiz so I kinda suspect that's not the best fit for me.

Blue, apparently, and to my surprise the description was actually pretty spot on. More than what I can say about most other online tests I do, so I'm pleasantly surprised.

• Brohoof 1

I got purple which fits me. Too bad I can’t copy and paste the description from my phone for some reason..

So here’s the descriptions

Spoiler

5D19E237-B3C9-435E-8F4C-7675F222B29B.thumb.jpeg.3ef83b383e8a4b6eabec9dfa22951d8c.jpeg

6C07C77C-FA3D-4BE6-AAFB-DAC59518082C.thumb.jpeg.2f1f86d08b0e4117fad5b5bd97b5bb6d.jpeg

FF3DCD03-9F64-45D0-A0D4-49376D685D17.thumb.jpeg.c44023895fc1ccd73fb27496a4dc97e3.jpeg

E8354025-E647-4E14-A509-E068C05393BF.thumb.jpeg.bf884bc37056250eefe5ff294c87b661.jpeg

They say is golden, though you never know with psychics. Most human beings have close to null psychic awareness because their ancient "gods" scrambled the human dna. Effectively turning them into a manageable resource. In case you were wondering what that "junk" dna is all about.

And the ones I do trust; none of them human beings, by the way, look at me with dread in their eyes. I didn't do anything to them. Or perhaps, they seem afraid because what I WILL do in the future. But, what do I know? After all, I am a small little soul treading between massive soul corporations made out of intelligent collectives in a constant battle to polarize and absorb neutralized consciousness in the fringe of the milky way.

(edited)

I got green. I think it’s pretty accurate :ooh: .

For the most part. I’m not one to take control.

Edited by WWolf

• 6 months later...
Wow it called me weird lol Copied my result from one of the older posts in this thread since the actual quiz wouldn’t let me copy and paste. I do love internet quizzes lol. Sad thing is it’s not wrong in this description.  It fits lol

Your Aura Is Orange!
Personality: Oranges have a personality that's downright weird - and they wouldn't change it for anything. Loud and expressive, they voice their opinions fearlessly and strongly.
And while oranges have a strong personality, they can be friends with almost anyone. Whether they’re trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, they always live on the edge. Orange love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them. 
Orange is spontaneous, and they sometimes end up doing the strangest things. If they have a gut feeling, they just go with it. Orange may be a bit eccentric, but their enthusiasm is catching. People want to live as freely as orange does. They are a creative, interesting person who's always looking to spice things up. Orangesare a little wild! They love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them.

Love Life: You see love as an adventure, and you find most men dull. You need someone who challenges you!
Yellow: They may seem they are the perfect mate because they are just like you but yellows are more of the sister/brother you’ve never had
Red: To Mature and Serious to handle an Orange
Pink: The perfect match to take an interest to! They are your true soul mate!
Green: More like you’re best friend than your soul mate
Blue: Oranges are too confident to take on a blue!!!
Purple: They are like the crush you’ve had since the 1st grade but have never had the guts to confront them and start a relationship with 
White: You may get along but that’s about it, there’s NADA their

Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is Blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy

Words that Describe Orange: Joyful, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Outgoing, Accepting, Confident, Loud, Unruly, and Impulsive

Purpose of Life:testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.

Your Aura Is White!

Personality: Cool and calm, but not laid-back, whites are the ultimate in class. Whites are one of the best at what they do, and they don’t make a show of it, but they get the recognition anyway. White’s always getting the job done, always making the perfect play, never demanding the credit and always getting it anyway. With a wink and tiny salute of acknowledgment to the crowd, everyone will always remember you.You are neat and immaculate in your appearance, in the presentation of your home almost to the point of being fanatical. You are far-sighted, with a positive and optimistic nature. You are well-balanced, sensible, discreet and wise. You are cautious, practical. You tend to have a great deal of self control. You are confident, poised and self-assured when at your most positive, but can also be very choosy and fastidious when the mood strikes. You can be very critical of yourself and others. You are self-sufficient and a loner. You may appear to be shy, but you do have strong beliefs about most things and love the opportunity to air those beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2021-01-18 at 9:10 PM, Clawdeen said:
Wow it called me weird lol Copied my result from one of the older posts in this thread since the actual quiz wouldn’t let me copy and paste. I do love internet quizzes lol. Sad thing is it’s not wrong in this description.  It fits lol

Your Aura Is Orange!
Personality: Oranges have a personality that's downright weird - and they wouldn't change it for anything. Loud and expressive, they voice their opinions fearlessly and strongly.
And while oranges have a strong personality, they can be friends with almost anyone. Whether they’re trying an extreme sport or a new weird food, they always live on the edge. Orange love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them. 
Orange is spontaneous, and they sometimes end up doing the strangest things. If they have a gut feeling, they just go with it. Orange may be a bit eccentric, but their enthusiasm is catching. People want to live as freely as orange does. They are a creative, interesting person who's always looking to spice things up. Oranges are a little wild! They love new endeavors and adventures. They are fearless, and they love the thrill of doing something completely foreign to them.

Love Life: You see love as an adventure, and you find most men dull. You need someone who challenges you!
Yellow: They may seem they are the perfect mate because they are just like you but yellows are more of the sister/brother you’ve never had
Red: To Mature and Serious to handle an Orange
Pink: The perfect match to take an interest to! They are your true soul mate!
Green: More like you’re best friend than your soul mate
Blue: Oranges are too confident to take on a blue!!!
Purple: They are like the crush you’ve had since the 1st grade but have never had the guts to confront them and start a relationship with 
White: You may get along but that’s about it, there’s NADA their

Color Opposite:Your color wheel opposite is Blue. Your confidence is something blue people truly envy

Words that Describe Orange: Joyful, Enthusiastic, Optimistic, Outgoing, Accepting, Confident, Loud, Unruly, and Impulsive

Purpose of Life:testing limits - both physical and mental... and then telling people about it.

Two years later and I got this again. 

10 hours ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

IMG_0370.thumb.jpeg.6c4f062d14c6a5de32ed4d3d6557660c.jpeg
An iPod? How old is this quiz lmao. And what’s Tom’s flag? Tom Brady’s flag???

anyway I got yellow and I guess I agree with it.

Yeah when I looked that up the only thing I got was flags that have the name Tom on them lol

• Brohoof 1