• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

I have the most common eye color out there! My eyes are brown... Nothing special about them really! I'd get colored contacts to change them, but they're WWAAY too dry to put contacts in!

Brown. 

There is a girl in my school whose eyes change color depending on what color she's wearing. Its really cool.
I remember that my eyes would change color depending on the season. Sometimes they would be green, dark brown, light brown, and darker green. I haven't payed much attention lately but I'll see if they change or not :PP

Mine are definitely very silvery blue, but they have an almost black rim around the iris... I couldn't even really find a picture of it anywhere so I guess it's not that common  :catface:

Holy cow, only 4 people have voted they have green eyes!  Wow, I suddenly feel unique!  ^_^

Anyways, yes, I have fairly dark green eyes with just a touch of brown/hazel near the pupil.  :)   So... I guess I share Applejack's eye color... ALRIGHT!!!  :yay:

applejack__s_han_solo_grin_by_abadcookie

B) Awwwww yeah, you gotta love them green eyes!  :comeatus:

• Brohoof 2

I have brown eyes which according to this poll is the most common eye color here on the forum. Huzzah!

Also I don't think any other color would work for me either. XD

• Brohoof 1

I GOT THESE TOO :P just alot deeper of a blue. and alot less bloodshot. Unless they only look blooshot this close. I dunno I'm just filling the character limit 

Derp, people keep thinking these are my eyes :P

(Or at least I think people do)

This is just some picture I snagged off some random website

Now for my real eyes...

I take it back... all of the pictures I tried to take you could barely tell were the eyes were, much less the color :P (I own terrible cameras)

So I scoured the internet looking for something that more closely resembled mine.

This random girls eyeballs are a 90% match (mine are darker)

5117198285_70100f8005_z.jpg

Currently, my eyes are green (although they seem to be tinted blue.) Not really much to them, although I suppose they go nicely with my blonde hair. :P

• Brohoof 1

My eyes are a nice dark brown color. And I wouldn't ever change that. The combination of black hair and brown eyes is my favorite, which is what I have. =D

My eyes have stabilized to green. I'm happy with this, wasn't much of a fan of blue anyway :P

They were in a bit of limbo for a while. They started out blue, then lighting started doing weird stuff with them around grade six or seven. Apparently with different lighting, it looked like I had two different eye colours. It really startled one of my teachers.