Iridian

Mega Thread What color are your eyes?

What color are your eyes?  

401 members have voted

1. 1. What color are your eyes?

my eyes are green, but not a light green. if your not looking close it may seem like hazel but when you get a closer look you can see the green

I have very dark brown eyes, of course nobody else would know that because I wear dark welding goggles everywhere I go. You should see my glasses tan!

My eyes are boring old brown, I wish they were violet or gray though. Or beter yet, one eye one color and another eye a different color.

I'm going to be the odd one out of everyone and say my eyes don't stay one colour...

They change over time, One day they could be Blue, then Green the Next, and Brown After that, They just don't stay... It's odd...

My eyes are a little weird. On the outside of the iris, they are blue, on the inside, they are brown. Geez, eyes, why must you be such a curiosity?

Mine are brown or black, it depends on the lighting :P

I wish I had red iris however, that would be cool. But i'm pretty sure that is impossible... oh well.

I have the most common eye color out there! My eyes are brown... Nothing special about them really! I'd get colored contacts to change them, but they're WWAAY too dry to put contacts in!

Brown. 

There is a girl in my school whose eyes change color depending on what color she's wearing. Its really cool.
I remember that my eyes would change color depending on the season. Sometimes they would be green, dark brown, light brown, and darker green. I haven't payed much attention lately but I'll see if they change or not :PP

I have blue eyes.  Electric blue, I like to call them, because there's a whitish squiggle around my pupil that looks like electricity.  :D

I have hazel colored eyes.

Sometimes they look black, and sometimes they look brown, but it's weird how it changes now and then.

I do find it weird when your eye color turns red due to the lighting when taking a picture.  

Really? I'm the only one here with grey eyes?

Jeez,this makes me feel pretty special.

Not even on the internet can I find people with grey eyes.

Mine are definitely very silvery blue, but they have an almost black rim around the iris... I couldn't even really find a picture of it anywhere so I guess it's not that common  :catface:

Hazel, they shift between green and brown though. Some days my eyes are almost brown, other dash they take on a greenish tinge.

Holy cow, only 4 people have voted they have green eyes!  Wow, I suddenly feel unique!  ^_^

Anyways, yes, I have fairly dark green eyes with just a touch of brown/hazel near the pupil.  :)   So... I guess I share Applejack's eye color... ALRIGHT!!!  :yay:

applejack__s_han_solo_grin_by_abadcookie

B) Awwwww yeah, you gotta love them green eyes!  :comeatus:

Badges

I have brown eyes which according to this poll is the most common eye color here on the forum. Huzzah!

Also I don't think any other color would work for me either. XD

I have brown eyes myself. It's funny my dad has green eyes and my mom has a cool brown-green blend. They both has awesome looking eyes and I get stuck with simple brown. :okiedokielokie:

I have a disease behind my right eye that dulls my eye color. Technically I have blue and a green eye. I'll just vote for blue though.

Mine are a green/hazel mix but they appear more green than any other colour so I voted for green. I wonder if there are some other people here that have a mixed eye colour. 

Not sure how to say it, but it's not pure hazel nor brown, it's ummm close to honey-ish color,though not as bright as honey itself.

I GOT THESE TOO :P just alot deeper of a blue. and alot less bloodshot. Unless they only look blooshot this close. I dunno I'm just filling the character limit 

Derp, people keep thinking these are my eyes :P

(Or at least I think people do)

This is just some picture I snagged off some random website

Now for my real eyes...

I take it back... all of the pictures I tried to take you could barely tell were the eyes were, much less the color :P (I own terrible cameras)

So I scoured the internet looking for something that more closely resembled mine.

This random girls eyeballs are a 90% match (mine are darker)

5117198285_70100f8005_z.jpg

Currently, my eyes are green (although they seem to be tinted blue.) Not really much to them, although I suppose they go nicely with my blonde hair. :P

My eyes are a nice dark brown color. And I wouldn't ever change that. The combination of black hair and brown eyes is my favorite, which is what I have. =D

Badges

My eyes have stabilized to green. I'm happy with this, wasn't much of a fan of blue anyway :P

They were in a bit of limbo for a while. They started out blue, then lighting started doing weird stuff with them around grade six or seven. Apparently with different lighting, it looked like I had two different eye colours. It really startled one of my teachers.

Im colourblind so i cant really see it .. :( 

But here, you can see it here i guess, or, i hope at least, i dont hope the picture is of too bad quality  :blush:..

post-19577-0-08101800-1379171888_thumb.png 

Mine are a very light blue. Around the edge of the iris, it's an almost solid color, but it turns into a white towards the pupil.

I would rather have green, hazel, or dark blue eyes; I'm not a fan of light colors...