• Blue
    • Green
    • Brown
    • Hazel
    • Grey
    • Black
    • Red/Violet
    • Amber

Blue. nothing brilliant, as you can see, I wish I had amazing, dazzling green eyes :D

And although this picture doesn't show it due to the sun reflecting off of the German snow to give me very small iris's, My iris's are ALWAYS different sizes - Not by much, but enough to notice if you look into my eyes. I got a certain someone to do that for me~~ :P

45753_10200223778533809_750419779_n.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got really dark brown eyes, close to black, almost. Sometimes I wish I had lighter eyes, and I've gotten into the habit of getting my prescription contacts with colors.

If I ever get corrective surgery done I might get that procedure that can make your eyes blue done, when I'm under.

I have brownish hazel eyes. There's really nothing special about them.

That vote on which eye color most people is a neat little statistic.

I'm pretty sure my eyes are just a boring hazel. I tend to jokingly argue with my family over whether or not they look more brown or more green. Most of my folks say my eyes are more brown, but I definitely think they tend to look more green most of the time.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a Hazel too. But leaning more on the side of light, dusty, but still pretty brown brown. :P Sometimes they get really green though. I really thought Hazel would be more common than Blue, but I guess I was wrong. Here's my eyes most of the time:

hazelx-large.jpg[/spoil

er]

• Brohoof 1

Blue-green with some yellow around the pupil. Yes, serious.

I think it's pretty rare to have two colours like that, I mean, TWO colours, not a combination like green-blue, but two colours. It's probably not that rare, I've seen other people have it, but that's not so many.

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I wish I could have a better camera, but well...

And now I have! I just bought a great Canon camera, and after one week finally found this thread.

I9eSec1.jpg

mWkKta8.jpg

That picture quality I have ever dreamed to have. <3

• Brohoof 1

Mine used to be a hazelish brown-green color, but now I think they've turned more into a grayish-green color with brown flecks. It's hard to really tell.

Mine are hazel, and currently bloodshot as I average 3 hours of sleep a night :(