Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Princess Unikitty Fanclub

Panne

I find this thread confusing, but strangely interesting and unique. I want part of this.

I will now post Unikitty fanart. Because... why not.

img-2581389-1-28a4597ea7254811a24020717b

What's not to understand? We just sit here and talk about Unikitty being awesome.

• Brohoof 2

AHHHH I love her so much! :3

She has the best facial expressions of any character in that movie. (Emmet's are very good as well)

As for matter of preference, i think i like the fanart of half and half hooves and paws. It makes sense to me since her front and back legs are different colors.

Omygosh then when she starts listing of positive things to stay happy. Followed by the dome floating by and collapsing. Then the little strangled, "cotton...candy?"

img-2574157-1-Dramatic-Crying-In-Anime-G

I know that feel. Heartbroken unikitty over the destruction of her home was heartwrenching for me. You could just see the devastation in her little kitty eyes....

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 3

I also made fan art, to also show my favorite other character.

img-2583059-1-unikitty___80s_space_guy_b

It only took about six minutes for people to begin shipping them after I posted it.

I don't realy understand the appeal of that ship. 

(edited)

I don't realy understand the appeal of that ship. 

I could sorta see unikitty with badcop.

They're both split personality-ish, so i think they could understand each other's feelings pretty well...tumblr_inline_n1o9l2bJE61qixbj6.png

Or their angry sides could go to war with each other O_O

Especially since badcop destroyed her home.

Never mind, that's a terrible ship xD

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 2

I could sorta see unikitty with badcop.

They're both split personality-ish, so i think they could understand each other's feelings pretty well...

Or their angry sides could go to war with each other O_O

Especially since badcop destroyed her home.

Never mind, that's a terrible ship xD

I suspect a cataclysmic world war if those two were left in proximity long enough...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I suspect a cataclysmic world war if those two were left in proximity long enough...

I think their good sides would totally get along great though.

Good cop is such a sweetie and regular Unikitty likes sweet things.

Its just when they both flip, all hell would break loose.

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I think their good sides would totally get along great though.

Good cop is such a sweetie and regular Unikitty likes sweet things.

Its just when they both flip, all hell would break loose.

I feel like their relationship would be something like this:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

June 17th is the US release date for the LEGO movie. Plus, they've already announced a sequel....if there is no Unikitty, I will be furious.  She is the funnest character from that movie and helped make the LEGO movie one of my all time favourites...Lego's done right with no one left out, plus, it's a movie about building and creativity...I mean what else are Lego's for!!!?!?!?

As far as your question from posts before, Front legs paws, back legs hooves. Why? Because they are different colors for 1, 2- I am reminded of griffins (half and half), 3- just makes sense since she's a real Lego chimera....

Edited by Treble Bolt
  • Brohoof 1

As far as your question from posts before, Front legs paws, back legs hooves. Why? Because they are different colors for 1, 2- I am reminded of griffins (half and half), 3- just makes sense since she's a real Lego chimera....

Well I've just seen people draw her with all hooves and all paws and it just doesn't look right to me.

More fan art! People wonder why I love Biznis Kitty so much more than the other Unikitties, simple she is the cuteset!

tumblr_n4dxnqeB5K1r7n22xo2_r1_500.giftumblr_n1fvb4D3mI1smeiaso1_1280.pngtumblr_n1s4kxl8tQ1s2154po1_1280.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Unikitty is by far the greatest talking unicorn-cat-lego creation I have ever had the honour of witnessing. All hail our true Princess!

But remember there's no government.

• Brohoof 2