Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (1x1) That One Laboratory

Demirari

"We'll go through the public," Gentle Secret replied, her voice confident and without any hesitation. She clearly doesn't care if others see her colleague and herself in this state. That was probably added onto the fact that she finds no wrong in being in this kind of state, and wouldn't be at all, embarrassed to be seen by others. Although her colleague may have differing opinions about this. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Public? Well, I guess I'm alright with walking around tied to a beautiful mare..." He said, shrugging. "The bank is three blocks down the street west. It's right in the middle of a heavily populated plaza, if I recall..." He blushed a little, then retained his focus. "We can probably get a cab from there, too."

"That sounds like a sound plan," Gentle Secret simply replied as she opened the room's door with her magic. Getting a quick read from a nearby clock to answer her question on time, she was ready. Ignoring the comment on how she looked, Gentle Secret started walking. She guided the growing sensation of pain as her colleague will surely yield to her sudden movement.

He quickly caught up to avoid pain. Midnight trotted at a steady pace next to her. "This won't be so bad." He said, taking her to the elevator and pressing the button, then getting a look of confusion from a housekeeper. "What?" He mouthed, looking over Gentle Secret.

(edited)

Not noticing the housekeeper, Gentle Secret patiently waited for the elevator to arrive. Paying attention to mindless details and the indictator of the level of the elevator slowly change. Her mind soon focused on who exactly built these elevators. They were rather slow as Gentle Secret visibly sighed in annoyance.

Edited by Demirari

By the time the elevator arrived Midnight's "conversation" had escalated the point where he was waving his hoof around. The elevator dinged and he angrily, but carefully, having some care for his colleague, pushed her into the the elevator. The door closed and he shaked his head. "Why does it matter?" He mumbled.

Blinking unexpected from the sudden actions of her colleague, her ears perked up at what she had heard. What was he mumbling about? Her curiosity having been now well-founded, she decided to investigate on what subject Midnight was talking about. "Why does it matter? What do you mean by that?"

"The housekeeper was giving me a hard time about the tails for some reason..." He explained. "But now that I think about it, I remember that one of our tails actually knocked over a bucket of water and some supplies... so I guess she should feel a bit pissed. Oh well." This was the kind of elevator with a window, so Midnight pressed the button for the lobby and then turned around and took a look outside. They were almost at the top, so you could see a large portion of the city here. "What a view." He stated.

"I see, that must had been quite rude of us," Gentle Secret responded as she viewed the scenery before them before agreeing on the sight. "It is quite wonderful, though, you must come to Swizermare to see even more beautiful views." To her, this place was nothing like the place she had visited years ago. She still had a faint memory of the place. 

"Oh, well maybe you could take me sometime!" He said, smiling. The elevator dinged and he pushed her along next to him. "Okay, c'mon.. bank is to the left." He began walking at a slow and steady pace so his colleague could keep up and wouldn't be hurt by him walking too far.

Gentle Secret followed soon enough as she looked around the city. It seemed like it was like yesterday, the same ponies and difference ponies walking around. Some chattering and the others plain out walking. Her mind started to wonder if this was like any other day. Deciding to find out, she pipped up, "So, does this city just walk around and talk and do the same thing over and over?" 

"Well, you know, it's just what society makes everypony have to do. Basically the same thing almost everyday, with work and all. Some days are different, like on the weekends, but most weekdays are the same. Of course, days are never identical, that would be ridiculous." Midnight explained, starting to get some funny looks from ponies passing them. "We stand out because this doesn't usually happen on Wednesdays."

"By what do you mean this doesn't usually happen on Wednesdays? Being tied together via knot between our tails?" Gentle Secret questioned what Midnight meant by saying that. The other parts she understood, but what Midnight had stated was strange. The amount of attention her colleague and herself was getting absurd to Gentle Secret by every growing second. 

"Yeah. Trust me, you don't see stuff like this often." Midnight, by explain this to he's, seemed to ignore the watching ponies more easily. "We should get our tails tied up more often. We could be a smash hit." He stopped as they reached the street, then took her by he hoof and calliopes with her across.

Gentle Secret follows along as she took in more of the city. Watching ponies move around and what their movements were like. She even got to view some interactions between what appeared to be complete opposites of each other. How such things ever worked out, she must know.

Midnight suddenly stopped and put his hoof out to catch his colleague. An angry mare, possibly about 16, stormed out of a coffee shop in front of them.

"You never let me do anything, Dad!" She screamed, running down the street past them. An older stallion ran out, searching frantically. He looked to the pair.

"Which way did she go?!"

Gentle Secret was taken at the sudden event that had happened before her eyes. It seems to be a disagreement that has angered the daughter of this stallion. The best thing to do in her eyes is to direct the stallion to the correct location. Quickly pointing at the direction where the young mare ran off to, she replied calmly, "She ran over there sir."

(edited)

The stallion ran past the two. Suddenly, the mare appeared in front of them via means of a teleportation spell.

"He always forgets I can do that. Thanks for leading him over there." She then looked at their tails and held back laughter. "What happened to you two?"

Edited by Ducksquack

"It was a series of unfortunate events that led to another, and as such, we're welded together via our tails," Gentle Secret responded plainly. It was impressive that a mare of that age could learn teleportation, but that was another thing for another time. 

"Right... unfortunate..." Midnight added.

"Okay then. Thanks guys. Good luck getting free." She smiled and teleported away.

"Wow, impressive..." He looked down and sighed. "Unfortunate? I rather enjoyed the events leading up to this... but, well, I guess I could've done better..."

"How so?" Gentle Secret asked, curious by what her colleague had meant by that. Was it the accidental event that had made her drunk? What could it simply be?

----

A stallion in a black suit rolled up a sheet of paper as he watched the skies. Using advanced equipment to record the weather and the positioning of the sun, he waited and recorded. There was something interesting going to happen. Some very interesting things at that,

"Well, ya know...last night, when we... coitus... those were the events that led up to this." He pointed to knot. "I mean, I know I'm pretty sensitive all of a sudden and you are kinda 'socially inclined', which is not to be an insult, but... did you really not enjoy yourself? Was that really an accident, and was it really unfortunate?"

"I doubt that is appropriate during these situations," Gentle Secret decided to put a halt to her colleague's questions. "We will discuss this later, however, the top priority as of right now is to return back to the laboratory. Understood?" Her tone was only going to accept a yes and nothing else.

"Yes, ma'am!" He saluted and then nearly fell over. Midnight quickly regained his posture and began marching along nearly dragging poor Secret along. "To the lab!" He screamed, clearly preparing to charge. His recent weeks of cosplay were getting to his brain.