Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Discord might not be the only Draconequus

Bucky McGillyCuddy

Anyone else notice this charming fellow during the ad-break of tonight's episode?

post-8423-0-66845000-1399132285_thumb.png

This was like a round-house kick of hype to the face for me. The thought of the finale villain being another Draconequus (it does look like one, right?) got me super excited. Plus, it would make sense then for Celestia to ask Discord to track him down. After all, who would know the mind of a villainous Draconequus better than an ex-villainous Draconequus. Not to mention it would make for an interesting battle. Or maybe Discord just found the red paint, who knows. Thoughts?

You might wanna put (spoiler) in the title.

How do I edit the title? I was going to but then thought it's only speculation and the image was already in the TV ad. Might do it anyway if you think so (and tell me how  :blush: )

How do I edit the title? I was going to but then thought it's only speculation and the image was already in the TV ad. Might do it anyway if you think so (and tell me how  :blush: )

I thought it was just in the edit section, apparently its not so i don't know :/

perhaps ask a mod if you need to put a spoiler indicator in the title.

(edited)

Anyone else notice this charming fellow during the ad-break of tonight's episode?

attachicon.gifDiscord.png

This was like a round-house kick of hype to the face for me. The thought of the finale villain being another Draconequus (it does look like one, right?) got me super excited. Plus, it would make sense then for Celestia to ask Discord to track him down. After all, who would know the mind of a villainous Draconequus better than an ex-villainous Draconequus. Not to mention it would make for an interesting battle. Or maybe Discord just found the red paint, who knows. Thoughts?

Doesn't look like discord at all, instead, it looks shockingly similar to this lovely fellow.....

Tirek2.png

The resemblance is too similar to be a coincidence. This HAS to be Tirek!

Edited by Sir Wulfington

I don't really think that the villain is another draconequus, it could be possible but from the look on its face it doesn't really resemble a draconequus.

The resemblance is too similar to be a coincidence. This HAS to be Tirek!

Dude, if that is Tirek I swear I am going to have the biggest fangasm ever.

• Brohoof 2

I already read the leaked Spoiler at /mlp/.

The only thing i will say is....Discord won't turn back to evil anymore.

^This. They can do so much more with him as a Chaotic Neutral.

Dude, if that is Tirek I swear I am going to have the biggest fangasm ever.

Likewise.

(edited)

Please use the

spoiler option

and/or write [spoilers] in the title of your topic...

:(

EDIT: I just saw the tags, my bad. :)

Edited by Blobulle

Although Tirek may not be a Draconequus, I still believe Discord isn't the only one of his kind.

Why would they bother giving his species a name if he's the only one?

Since it's obviously confirmed that Tirek is not a Draconequus, there isn't much else to discuss on this topic; therefore, in order to prevent unnecessary bumps, I'm locking things up.