Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nuclear Weapons Are Detonated In Equestria

GXPBlast

The Russians have the Tzar Bomb, and that would destroy all of Equestria with ease.

Goodbye, ponies.

Dont forget everything else in Equestria thats in the bombs range. I think even 10 MT would do the trick. Also keep in mind in this sceanrio it would be hundreds to thousands of warheads including decoys going faster than Mach 20 after entering the atmosphere spread all over the equestrian planet.

Dont forget everything else in Equestria thats in the bombs range. I think even 10 MT would do the trick. Also keep in mind in this sceanrio it would be hundreds to thousands of warheads including decoys going faster than Mach 20 after entering the atmosphere spread all over the equestrian planet.

Meh, just to make sure that not one monster from Equestria comes to fuck with us. I'm sure Europe+USA+Russia+China united is like, the deadliest combination almost any other advanced planet or civilization should fear.

Discord dies if caught off guard or humans create some sort or magic absorbing coating for the bombs that blocks magic. Assuming they go by this scenario, humans are going in prepared. If not Discord will just turn everyone into the droplets that come out of the clouds for his chocolate milk.

If that is the case and humans successfully detonate a bomb I thin Discords body itself would vaporize as I have yet to see him or any pony in the show deal with the immense heat, speed, radioactivity, and pressure of a nuclear bomb which probaly will never happen due to the nature of the show.

If and if and if. If humans had anti magical equipment i hardly think they would even need nukes or even consider them a threat.

If and if and if... And if i covered my scenario by every corner and small loophole you had i would win... Look we all know that there would be a lot of death if bombs detonated. We get that...

The damage though aint unhealable or its unknown if it is... Through magic ir otherwise. It also hasn't been shown if and how Equestria reacts to a war related situation and how fast. But i'm faster than that you will say... Well shit Sherlock never said you couldn't be!

Knowing the level of power of three alicorns i think even a fragnent of believing that these dropped bombs are harmful would be enough to make them stop.

Can you be faster than a ten second to half minute window in doing that? I am not just saying for dropping the bomb. I am also saying for the spotting of giant ass "birds" (relatively giant) that enter Equestria and could likely get spotted by pegasi. One word with Celestia's instant messaging Spike-like services and Celestia could just barely be in time. Or maybe raise a shield.

Of course we have never seen the extents of military power Equestrians posses if any. But there is one thing we know.

This operation requires planning. Planning during which Luna or Celestia had a premonition dream. Let me see you deal with THAT.

Edited by NioniosTheRenegade

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
(edited)

I think we would only nuke them if they were antagonizing us... antagonizing us (or they were the infamous TCB Ponies, enough said.) really badly, like creating storms across Earth and killing thousands of people. And the princesses and their armies were slaughtering humans left, right and center and laying waste to cities and stuff.

Otherwise, I do believe many humans would be upset (The Internet would explode in rage for example) over the nuking of seemingly friendly aliens that wanted to be our friends and said nation that dropped the nukes on them would be in serious trouble, thus their country would be taken over by the world's arms forces for safety of humanity and the few ponies that are left.

Not to mention, ponies that are on Earth would be devastated that they can never return to their home.... at least for a long time.  

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

Epic,at the same time its terrible. I like wastelands,but Equestria? Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I can imagine,Equestria is just a flat wasteland. Dead ponies everywhere.

Split feel. So epic,yet so terrible

Well, we've heard the term "nuclear shield" so I have to wonder if the sheilds generated by unicorn and alicorn magic would be strong enough.

However, that assumes the ponies know what is coming.

Love blast(from Cadence+SA)>Rainbow Dash's SR(That she preformed as a filly) > 100 megaton nuke. They'll probably be a bit pissed off that you messed with their food supplies, though. Until Discord simply brings them back.

Alternatively, (if you want to assume that a nuclear bomb is going to hurt anypony) at the prospect of seeing everything she knows and love around her die, Celestia decides to pass the worst judgement upon us. Her mercy.

... Meaning she pulls our Sun a couple hundreds of thousands of miles closer to Earth before closing the portal, leaving us to slow roast as the planet turns. At which point, Discord and the alicorns wait for life to start over again.

I personally believe that nuclear weaponry is a waste of time, for reasons outlined already by a lot of people. Instead, more metaphysical concepts may be used, such as a form of memetic warfare (without internet, however, dissemination may be difficult) or possibly a Higgs Field manipulatory weapon; something that would make particles have an inordinate amount of mass concurrent with formation into a black hole. The particle, considering how immensely small it is, would proceed to emit huge amounts of Hawking radiation, destroying it picoseconds after it came into existence. Assuming 75 or possibly, as a stretch goal, 100% of the total particles are affected in a large object (hardly a great feat), it would seem, at a macro-subjective scale, to disappear. The affect of this weapon is immediate and massive, beyond so much as a thought. Whoever is unlucky enough to be hit by this weapon will not be able to form so much as a word before they disappear. Me personally? For greatest "Shock and Awe", I would use the aforementioned weapon against the sun and moon. It would be extremely symbolic (the princesses being powerless) and as a plus, Equestria would freeze into a ice ball much like Europa...but with more skeletons.

Considering the power of alicorn (and draconiquus), I have doubts that they would die from nuclear explosions considering that, as was stated already by another member, Celestia moves an object that is 99.86% of mass of entire solar system (assuming MLP:FIM universe's solar system is similar to ours) and x330 000 heavier than Earth (assuming Earth and Sun of MLP:FIM universe is similar to our universe). I would imagine a creature that powerful would be able to sustain many things. Question of whether alicorns and other powerful creatures would survive depends on this: does amount of magic automatically enhance oneself or must spells be cast in order to enhance oneself?

If it's the former, then... well Celestia, Luna, Discord and possibly others have lived for millenniums; I would expect that in their lifetimes they would have made precautions to general threats to ensure their survival from many things, like assassination attempts. But how much magic would they use i this sort of automatic defensive system? And we have seen these three defeated at least once throughout the series; sometimes from things far less powerful than nuclear weapons so the effectiveness of the defensive magic is questionable.

So does having magic generate passive magical barrier of some sorts? If so, how much magic is used? Or did these powerful creatures already figure that during their potentially infinite lifespan, there will inevitably be catastrophic events so they already ensure enough magic is invested in their constant defense? Or if an alicorn is in near-death state, would they actually die or would the huge amount of magic they control somehow be able to save them automatically? In my opinion, it highly depends how magic works in MLP:FIM universe.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

I personally believe that nuclear weaponry is a waste of time, for reasons outlined already by a lot of people. Instead, more metaphysical concepts may be used, such as a form of memetic warfare (without internet, however, dissemination may be difficult) or possibly a Higgs Field manipulatory weapon; something that would make particles have an inordinate amount of mass concurrent with formation into a black hole. The particle, considering how immensely small it is, would proceed to emit huge amounts of Hawking radiation, destroying it picoseconds after it came into existence. Assuming 75 or possibly, as a stretch goal, 100% of the total particles are affected in a large object (hardly a great feat), it would seem, at a macro-subjective scale, to disappear. The affect of this weapon is immediate and massive, beyond so much as a thought. Whoever is unlucky enough to be hit by this weapon will not be able to form so much as a word before they disappear. Me personally? For greatest "Shock and Awe", I would use the aforementioned weapon against the sun and moon. It would be extremely symbolic (the princesses being powerless) and as a plus, Equestria would freeze into a ice ball much like Europa...but with more skeletons.

Sounds interesting but I dont think that type of weapon exists yet lol