Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nuclear Weapons Are Detonated In Equestria

GXPBlast

What do you think would happen if you teleported into something solid?
Teleportation is not like how you think. It's like travelling in a magical river really really fast. If you stumble upon something you will hit your head.

Even so, Spike was tearing up Ponyville and Twilight was helpless before him
Because he was her dragon, number one assistant, she had him since she gained her cutie mark.

No proof either way, let's drop it 
I guess i wanted to see them do more to actually acknowledge them as that. 

Teleportation is not like how you think. It's like travelling in a magical river really really fast. If you stumble upon something you will hit your head.

When was this stated?

Because he was her dragon, number one assistant, she had him since she gained her cutie mark

Would it have been that hard to just restrain him with telekinesis if dragons were so weak? Or put him to sleep with a sleeping spell? Or drop a rock on his head to KO him?  

(edited)
When was this stated?

When was it stated that it is like you say? Or that it is even possible to teleport INTO rocks? Why is your arguement more powerful than mine? Whatever... headcanon.

Would it have been that hard to just restrain him with telekinesis if dragons were so weak? Or put him to sleep with a sleeping spell? Or drop a rock on his head to KO him?  

Never said dragons were weak. Well she didn't... she tried to reason with him. Also sleeping spell? Does she even know one? Whatever we're derailing. Regardless she was in a state of shock and Rarity didn't even know it was Spike. Likely Twilight called the Wonderbolts that came to help.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

Take Discord out of the scenario, because even if he can't figure out which warhead is real, he could put them all in orbit, or turn them all entirely into rocks.

• Brohoof 1

Take Discord out of the scenario, because even if he can't figure out which warhead is real, he could put them all in orbit, or turn them all entirely into rocks.

But then Fallout: Equestria happened. 

Minus the zebras.

(edited)

But then Fallout: Equestria happened.

Minus the zebras.

To some people no matter what you say or do Discord or the ponies are innvincable no matter what and they won't accept him or the ponies being defeated even if it is to late for them to respond to any threat such as being vaporized in milliseconds to a weapon or scale of disaster never before seen in the cannon MLP universe. Edited by GXPBlast

To some people no matter what you say or do Discord or the ponies are innvincable no matter what and they won't accept him or the ponies being defeated even if it is to late for them to respond to any threat such as being vaporized in milliseconds to a weapon or scale of disaster never before seen in the cannon MLP universe.

Why is it, everyone some disagrees with you, you act like they're fanboys?

My statement is valid, they're missles, machines, Discord can easily get rid of them all, just as easily as he screwed up an entire town and the surrounding area. Discord in the equasion, litterly means the missles will either do squat, or never impact. I've seen shit like that taken out easier in SG-1, and no one threw a fit about that.

My statement is valid, they're missles, machines, Discord can easily get rid of them all, just as easily as he screwed up an entire town and the surrounding area. Discord in the equasion, litterly means the missles will either do squat, or never impact. I've seen shit like that taken out easier in SG-1, and no one threw a fit about that.

Everyone is still forgetting about Fallout: Equestria. You know, nuclear megaspell bombed Equestrian Wasteland, fallout Stables, batshit crazy raiders, all that?

Shoot, now this roleplay IS sounding more like Fallout...

(edited)

Until I see anything of that caliber happening in the show it's not valid. Until I see Discord or the god like stigma ponies are given that many can't accept being defeated face anything similar to hundreds to thousands of nuclear warheads detonating seconds from each other all over equestrian planet and surviving nothing will change my mind.

But you and others have every right to believe what you want and I am not trying to change you mind. As I and others have our beliefs and you can think their invalid and give your evidence and try to make it sound like we are wrong trying to change mine or others opinions but as you have seen nothing has changed and it's going in circles. I am ending my post with agreeing to disagree.

The only time I accept any logical reason for Discord or the ponies surviving is in uncannon fanfics where they are given abilities and powers way stronger that is in the show stronger than even rainbow power.

You can respond to this post as I expect you will do to get the last word that you have to do to feel like you won but it's still not going to change my mind and you have every right to not agree with me.

Now I will let you guys continue with this thread. I look forward to see what any new users got to say whether they agree or not.

Edited by GXPBlast

WTF? Are you seriously trying to pretend that, you have to be godly to stop a nuke? FFS, the Wraith in Stargate Atlantis stopped multiple nukes, and they're not even close to godly. Hell, there's crap in Star Trek that can tank shit worse then a nuke. A nuke is not some ALL powerful, super death, unstoppable, weapon.

First damn episode Discord was in, he altered everything around Ponyville...nukes wouldn't be any damn different then a house or a rock. They're not super magical attacks or anything.

Maybe everyone should stop posting, unless they agree with you, because anyone who does, no matter how logical they counter, you ignore it all and act like they spoke nonsense.

Everyone is still forgetting about Fallout: Equestria. You know, nuclear megaspell bombed Equestrian Wasteland, fallout Stables, batshit crazy raiders, all that?

Shoot, now this roleplay IS sounding more like Fallout...

Well playing devils advocate your going to get a response like those were magic bombs and thus are able to avoid other Pony spells. Those human bombs are not magic and thus vulnerable to magic and thus ponies win by default.

Also since its uncannon it does not count and plus falllout equestriaa was written before twilight became an alicorn and we can't forget about rainbow power.

Also since its uncannon it does not count and plus falllout equestriaa was written before twilight became an alicorn and we can't forget about rainbow power.

I wasn't literally comparing Fallout Equestria. I simply referenced to it due to their similar environments. 

Also, that's not always the case. Some Fallout Equestria side stories are edited to fit Season 3 and 4, albeit with some difficulty.

In my headcanon, nuclear weapons wouldn't work in Equestria anyway.  They'd just explode into confetti, gumdrops, party streamers,  sugar cubes, cupcakes, expanding out in a mushroom cloud, then there would be delicious fallout.  Basically 10 megatons of Pinkie Pie.  They would have to spend days eating their way out from under it.  The pilots would be so overcome by the sheer joy of it all that they'd land and defect immediately.

(edited)

In my headcanon, nuclear weapons wouldn't work in Equestria anyway. They'd just explode into confetti, gumdrops, party streamers, sugar cubes, cupcakes, expanding out in a mushroom cloud, then there would be delicious fallout. Basically 10 megatons of Pinkie Pie. They would have to spend days eating their way out from under it. The pilots would be so overcome by the sheer joy of it all that they'd land and defect immediately.

That would make a good episode but instead of a nuke pinkie pie creates a bomb like a nuke that creates a ton of pies and sweets for all of Equestria to enjoy like you said.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

So if Discord is out of the equation the Alicorns and even Twilight Sparkle with her Rainbow Powered friends would not survive?

I can understand if they had prior warning, and the warheads are have not detonated yet, of course the ponies alone can stop them if they knew the locations thusands or warheads scattered all over the equestrian planet

As I originally mentioned and laid out the scenario at the starting post of this thread, if the warheads already had detonated all over equestria, how can Discord or even the ponies for that matter stop something that has already taken place?

Any lets just say like you said Discord is able to stop them as the warheads have detonated already and the mushroom cloud, heat, sonic boom, and radiation are in the middle of destroying equestria and they are being vaporized in the process, why would taking him out of the equation make the ponies with rainbow power abilities more vulnerable to attack? 

Not going to debate you on how you respond. I am actually curious what you have to say regarding this. Whether I agree with you or not I want to hear what you have to say regarding Discord being taken out of the equation would do in regards to this scenario.

Edited by GXPBlast

(edited)

Did you watch episode 26 of season four? Nuclear weapons pretty much HAVE detonated in Equestria now!

You mean the Rainbow power beams and Tireks fighting scene with Twilight?

Yeah I saw those it was freaking cool.

But it still does not have a temperature of millions of degrees, have winds in the thousands miles per hour range, go on for dozens to hundreds of miles, and have killer radiation.

So in terms of actual power, rainbow power is quite awesome, but still does not come close to the destruction a nuclear weapon can do.

Edited by GXPBlast

So if Discord is out of the equation the Alicorns and even Twilight Sparkle with her Rainbow Powered friends would not survive?

I can understand if they had prior warning, and the warheads are have not detonated yet, of course the ponies alone can stop them if they knew the locations thusands or warheads scattered all over the equestrian planet

As I originally mentioned and laid out the scenario at the starting post of this thread, if the warheads already had detonated all over equestria, how can Discord or even the ponies for that matter stop something that has already taken place?

Any lets just say like you said Discord is able to stop them as the warheads have detonated already and the mushroom cloud, heat, sonic boom, and radiation are in the middle of destroying equestria and they are being vaporized in the process, why would taking him out of the equation make the ponies with rainbow power abilities more vulnerable to attack? 

Not going to debate you on how you respond. I am actually curious what you have to say regarding this. Whether I agree with you or not I want to hear what you have to say regarding Discord being taken out of the equation would do in regards to this scenario.

The missles aren't exactly moving that fast. That's how wraith in Stargate were able to take out multiple ones. Discord can instantly effect them, he would only need a split second to take them all out, before detonation.

If Discord isn't there, then no, they don't live. There's a slight possability Shining Armor and Cadance could protect a small area, but the heat and radiation would kill anyone that survivived the initial blast....even the alicorns. Celestia, and Twilight could stop a few by blasting them out of the sky, but not enough. It only takes 12 to completly make Earth an inhabitable wasteland, so assuming Equestria is roughly the same size, they couldn't take out enough to prevent that there.

How do you know? Twilight was battling way out in the badlands.

Well nuclear weapon when detonated would make pretty much anywhere uninhabitable and vaporizes anything is seconds.

Twilight did have some really impressive beams but it did not kill nor wipe out equestria nor would I expect that to happen as she is there to protect.

But remember MLP is not DBZ, Marvel, of DC universe where much more violent powers or disasters are allowed and there there is actually extinction level events.

Now read some fanfics of MLP, and what you have seen in the most recent episode of MLP is nothing. Some of the ponies powers rival that of the most powerful beings in DBZ, Marvel and DC and fanfic MLP would destroy cannon MLP.

I actually did enjoy this episode of MLP and really liked the Rainbow Power scene but being the HUB network and the nature of the show, we are never going to see anything close to nuclear weapons or powers seen in fanfics as death would be involved. Although since we have five more years of MLP we might see that, but it has to be safe for the kids due to the nature of the show.

Well nuclear weapon when detonated would make pretty much anywhere uninhabitable and vaporizes anything is seconds.

Twilight did have some really impressive beams but it did not kill nor wipe out equestria nor would I expect that to happen as she is there to protect.

But remember MLP is not DBZ, Marvel, of DC universe where much more violent powers or disasters are allowed and there there is actually extinction level events.

Now read some fanfics of MLP, and what you have seen in the most recent episode of MLP is nothing. Some of the ponies powers rival that of the most powerful beings in DBZ, Marvel and DC and fanfic MLP would destroy cannon MLP.

I actually did enjoy this episode of MLP and really liked the Rainbow Power scene but being the HUB network and the nature of the show, we are never going to see anything close to nuclear weapons or powers seen in fanfics as death would be involved. Although since we have five more years of MLP we might see that, but it has to be safe for the kids due to the nature of the show.

To be honest, even Goku, or anyone in DBZ would die to nukes. They might survive the blast, but the radiation would kill them all...well, I dunno if Piccolo would, it's hard to tell with his regeneration abilities, but everyone else would die from radiation poisening.

The missles aren't exactly moving that fast. That's how wraith in Stargate were able to take out multiple ones. Discord can instantly effect them, he would only need a split second to take them all out, before detonation.

If Discord isn't there, then no, they don't live. There's a slight possability Shining Armor and Cadance could protect a small area, but the heat and radiation would kill anyone that survivived the initial blast....even the alicorns. Celestia, and Twilight could stop a few by blasting them out of the sky, but not enough. It only takes 12 to completly make Earth an inhabitable wasteland, so assuming Equestria is roughly the same size, they couldn't take out enough to prevent that there.

But if Discord does get hit by the blast, would his body be able to withstand the effects of a nuclear weapon since he is claimed to be immortal. Thats the whole point of my thread question lol  As you said he can stop the warheads if he is aware of them, but what I am trying to explain is for whatever reason he is hit by the blast.

But if Discord does get hit by the blast, would his body be able to withstand the effects of a nuclear weapon since he is claimed to be immortal. Thats the whole point of my thread question lol  As you said he can stop the warheads if he is aware of them, but what I am trying to explain is for whatever reason he is hit by the blast.

I think he'd live the blast, and any after effects, and possably be the only one who could. Not saying he'd be unphased by it, but I think he'd live.