Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP March Madness EQUESTRIA CHAMPION CROWNED!

Doctor XFizzle

I hope that the next best pony contest will be more than a popularity contest.

The victors should be decided by by their accomplishments and aspects of their personality, as well as design. I am aware that the great pony-off did something similar to that, but it had less significance than optimal.

Perhaps there could also be different categories for a character to be nominated for as well. It doesn't make sense to compare two really good things such as a first person shooter and a strategy game. Like the characters in the show, they're can be drastically different and therefore may be liked equally, but for different reasons that another may not cover.

That's just my opinion on this whole thing.

• Brohoof 2

Eww, Pinkie Pie... ;)

I hope that the next best pony contest will be more than a popularity contest.

The victors should be decided by by their accomplishments and aspects of their personality, as well as design. I am aware that the great pony-off did something similar to that, but it had less significance than optimal.

Perhaps there could also be different categories for a character to be nominated for as well. It doesn't make sense to compare two really good things such as a first person shooter and a strategy game. Like the characters in the show, they're can be drastically different and therefore may be liked equally, but for different reasons that another may not cover.

That's just my opinion on this whole thing.

Totally agree.

I'm surprised that Pinkie totally mopped the floor with Discord. Nevertheless, congrats to my favorite pony!

Next year's poll will be the exact same format as this one with a few tweaks in character selection and seeding. This is meant to be a simple, straight up popularity poll. Adding new voting paradigms would complicate things. When people vote, they'll have their own personal factors to consider when choosing the best pony in the matchup. :)

Next year's poll will be the exact same format as this one with a few tweaks in character selection and seeding. This is meant to be a simple, straight up popularity poll. Adding new voting paradigms would complicate things. When people vote, they'll have their own personal factors to consider when choosing the best pony in the matchup. :)

Ok up to you.

Actually I kinda agree, but Pinkie Pie? :unsure:

Congratulations to the Pink Rocket Made of Happiness, our much beloved Pinkie Pie! I would have preferred to be congratulating Rarity, but such is life. ;)

All my votes, belongs to Pinkie.

(brohoof if you know what I'm referencing :) )

Shouldn't that reference be "All my vote are belong to Pinkie"?