Things you hate that everyone seems to love?

Odyssey

Snapchat. However, this is mainly because I've had to endure months of my friends shoving "Snapchat me this" or "dude, you should send me a Snapchat of that" into every other sentence or discussion.

• Brohoof 1

Adventure Time.

my siblings are huge fans of it, but I found it unfunny and quite disturbing in places. A friend of mine had to ban her kid from watching it because one episode was just too disturbing for her. 

BTW, I grew up with the old Nick toons and Cartoon network stuff, gave me nightmares back in the day, but AT is somthing different =/ 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Minecraft- I don't hate hate it unlike some people on this forum, I find it kinda fun, but It just the direction is going, is going to the mainstream MMO type of people, like really, Witches, Magic, Bats? This is not Magic 2014, is Minecraft! (also the game is full of little kids)

Cartoon Network- It's bad that I only love shows from your channel (Adventure Time & Regular Show)    

(It's seem that I'm only one in this forum who likes these 2 shows, that kinda bad CN)

Frozen- I don't hate hate it unlike some people on this forum, it was decent, but this is Disney. The movie wanted to keep it safe, and that's not cool, Disney movies should be AAA+ not "decent" or "alright"

Spongebob- I don't need to say anything...

Naruto- I never understood why people hated anime, then show comes to mind.

COD- Thanks to COD, you guys will never try Counter Strike, Half Life, Quake or Doom ever.

Memes- They're not funny and unneeded      

Edited by StarBot
  • Brohoof 1

Cartoon Network- It's bad that I only love shows from your channel (Adventure Time & Regular Show)    

(It's seem that I'm only one in this forum who likes these 2 shows, that kinda bad CN)

I am a YouTuber. My next Non-MLP related vid will be flat-out torpedoing a few shows, two of which are from Cartoon Network. :P

He's someone alot of people seem to love? Really? :blink:  I thought alot more people hated him... :blink:

While thats true he has 100 million followers on twitter and he is a rich son of a bitch,and these money doesnt come from hate.

Dont get me wrong i dont like him,just pointing out the facts

While thats true he has 100 million followers on twitter and he is a rich son of a bitch,and these money doesnt come from hate.

Dont get me wrong i dont like him,just pointing out the facts

Well yeah I know he has millions of fans but I always thought alot more people hated him than liked him.

Well yeah I know he has millions of fans but I always thought alot more people hated him than liked him.

Money speaks for itself,but he really gets a lot of hate.That if he gets more hate than love i dunno,it may be true?

Well, where to begin...

Anime- it freaks me out.

Bacon- I don't know why. It's just...ewww.

Shopping- I don't find the prospect of buying stuff you don't need to be "cool".

Horror movies- I don't like scaring myself for fun.

Roller coasters- See "Horror movies"

Makeup/nail polish/etc.- I don't want to draw on myself. Also, it all looks freaky. Also, artificial beauty (beauty with makeup) is not beauty!

Social media- I, for one, don't want stalkers! But you can do what you want

Cell Phones- It's for calling people, that should be it!

I think that's about it.

• Brohoof 2

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black, One Direction : Don't even get me started! *Takes out chainsaw*

The titanic fandom: I don't even get it why people worship that movie blech!, Believe me I'd rather stick my head in an anthill than waste my money to go see that in 3D

Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus, Rebecca Black, One Direction : Don't even get me started! *Takes out chainsaw*

The titanic fandom: I don't even get it why people worship that movie blech!, Believe me I'd rather stick my head in an anthill than waste my money to go see that in 3D

I doubt you will want to see titanic 2 then and yes it does exist look it up and you will not believe your eyes its that pathetic. I saw the trailor and thought I was dreaming this crap until I saw it in the shops so now I just avoid it like the pubonic plague.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Onions they smell awful and taste worse. Sorry in advance for my spelling.

what the morons did to derpy after her very girst proper appearance as non background. It was an offence and the morons who took it too far should have known better.

Add ons to video games. They should be added during the creation not after as a rip off downloadable dlc.

its obvious clopping. Why ruin the fanbase by doing this. And if you do keep itbto yourself as ive been in too many arguments with people about this. Even a concerned parent who is scared to let his daughter se the show because of it. Tone it down people and keep your private life just that private.

division. Why do we need to be so cut off from each other just because of difference in looks or what we like or many other things? Love and tolerate people.

Horror movies. Saw, hostel, scream and the likes went too far and turned horror into a joke.

games to movies. Whenever they make a movie of a game not including mortal kombat 1 they destroy it resident evil and silent hill for example had no elements to them. Doom was just a laugh to watch.

Edited by chaos rains
  • Brohoof 2

Attack on Titan: seriously, just crap. When I went to Six Flags with my best friend a couple weeks ago I had to wait in line for an hour waiting for the park to open while 4 really annoying people behind me wouldn't shut up about it. Just...stop. I finally understand how anti bronies feel around constant pony talk.

Cheese: god, I really hate the taste. If any if that crap touches my food it's too far gone for me to eat.

Adventure Time: aside from LSP and BMO I friggin hate the show. It's so stupid. And just disturbing to watch. I don't understand the hype.

Derpy: I don't understand what's so amazing about her. I can't say that I hate her...just I could really care less if they obliterated her from existence.

Dr. Who: I just couldn't get into the show.

Rap: ugh...I'm not really picky about music, but this is just one genre I can not stand subjecting myself too.

Dubstep: it's just completely ridiculous...and the amount put out into this fandom is overboard. It all sounds like the same crap.

Brony Music(in general): aside from a few songs by Black Gryph0n I just can never get into any of it.

• Brohoof 1

iMacs, Macbooks, anything that is a computer by Apple.

Alright, so here's what I think of these pieces of garbage:

-Expensive hardware that is actually very bad. $1000 Macbook Pro gets you a dual core at max 3.1Ghz (Meh.) with a HORRIBLE cache at max being 4MB. 

-Bad software support. More than half the stuff on Steam is actually not available. Remember, TF2 was available to Mac on 2010, three years after release.

Also, their fans are total morons. I've actually got into an argument with some, they were so stupid that I actually quit arguing and my goodbye back was a bunch of: "h8rs gon h8" and "heha brony cant argue gud!!11!111!11ONE!11!1"

• Brohoof 1

Coke : I find the taste absolutely horrible... also hate it when people insist that all carbonated beverages be called coke.  Seriously?  "What would you like to drink sir?" "Coke" "what kind?" "Sprite"  Ugh so annoying.

Frozen: Not as good as everyone makes it out to be. Lots of plot holes, only one good song, annoying snowman...

Babies: Actually make that all children.  People defend the little bugger's actions no matter how shoddy they behave, they are messy loud and destructive, and are just little assholes all around.

Candy: give me some dark chocolate and I'm good on sweets for a year. 

NFL, NBA and MLB:  I enjoy the sports, but it has all become roided up advertizing.

• Brohoof 1