Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private PGA 3: Angel Academy (RP)

Ampharos

@@Dji, @@NightWing

"Alright then, bye Melissa." Rune said, waving her off. "So, what would you like to do dear?" He asked Synthia. "I'm not doing anything, at least not for a couple of hours since dinner isn't going to make itself." He immediately got up and rushed over to the fridge. "That's right! I need marinate the Unfezant!" As he washed his hands and pulled out the meat, Iapapa marinade, and Chesto wine. He placed the meat in a glass dish and covered it with the marinade and wine and put it back in the fridge to let it marinate for later tonight. "Well, now I have nothing to do." He chuckled.

@@Dji, @@NightWing

"Alright then, bye Melissa." Rune said, waving her off. "So, what would you like to do dear?" He asked Synthia. "I'm not doing anything, at least not for a couple of hours since dinner isn't going to make itself." He immediately got up and rushed over to the fridge. "That's right! I need marinate the Unfezant!" As he washed his hands and pulled out the meat, Iapapa marinade, and Chesto wine. He placed the meat in a glass dish and covered it with the marinade and wine and put it back in the fridge to let it marinate for later tonight. "Well, now I have nothing to do." He chuckled.

"You could give me another lesson in swordplay. Might gain some insight in the way your new sword feels." And I need to figure out if I managed to engineer out the kinks and inherit design flaws in a blade that can be replaced and switched. It can be a bit loose if they didn't cut at my exact specifications.

He stood at the path that went towards the academy. The sun shone from an angle slightly behind him, making the hood of his cloak cast a long shadow down his face, and his cloak blew gently with the wind. He raised his hood a little to see better, revealing his face.

"Ah, that must be... The academy, aye?" he spoke quietly to himself. "Finally... Took a while..." he continued, a bead of sweat running down his forehead.

Sne picked up his bag of belongings, and swung it in under his cloak, before he begun walking again... Before tripping after two or three steps, landing face-first onto the ground. He slowly got up, brushing off dust as he went by. "I am so late..." he said, sighing before beginning to walk again.

As he reached the academy, he looked around. "Aye, definitively late...". He saw some other gijinka, but decided to head for his room for now... He had travelled quite a bit by foot, and felt warm. He gave the lady at the registration table a quick nod as he accepted his key, and went ahead to look for his dorm...

He stood in front of the door that said 7. He slowly opened the door, in case anyone was there - he had no intentions to surprise or startle them. As far as he could see, nobody was there, though he could see someone had settled in there already. He went on to a free bed, and sat down, leaving his bag next to him. Taking a deep breath, he got into a comfortable sitting position up against the wall by the end of the bed, starting to exhale cold mist as he begun napping.

"You could give me another lesson in swordplay. Might gain some insight in the way your new sword feels." And I need to figure out if I managed to engineer out the kinks and inherit design flaws in a blade that can be replaced and switched. It can be a bit loose if they didn't cut at my exact specifications.

"I suppose we could. I know I have some tatami mats soaking right now for demonstrations at the first meeting of fencing club." Rune said. "I could take you down there with the new sword and another one I have down there and we could slice a few up to test it." He added. "I don't remember if I've told you before, but they're about the same density as human flesh and bone, so ancient Samurai would use them to test the strength of their blades. If it's good enough for the Samurai, it's good enough for me." Rune chuckled.

• Brohoof 2

"I suppose we could. I know I have some tatami mats soaking right now for demonstrations at the first meeting of fencing club." Rune said. "I could take you down there with the new sword and another one I have down there and we could slice a few up to test it." He added. "I don't remember if I've told you before, but they're about the same density as human flesh and bone, so ancient Samurai would use them to test the strength of their blades. If it's good enough for the Samurai, it's good enough for me." Rune chuckled.

"Hopefully, we won't be in situations that require blades on brawns action." She smiles at his enthusiasm, however. He hadn't changed much since she evolved for him. She wasn't even sure he knew she evolved from him. She went into the bedroom and opened the weapons wardrobe. The thing took up about a fourth of the space not occupied by bed, and because you could only open one door off the mahogany box, she had had to engineer a lighting system for it. She didn't mind too much though. It's where Rune kept his more exotic weapons, like the khopesh she was looking for. She eyed the Yari in the corner longingly. Contrary to common belief, she was not a leaf in the wind close combat wise. The Yari was, in fact, hers, as well as the years of well-kept training in sojutsu. Unfortunately, it was not a sword. She grabbed the khopesh, which had a longer curve than normal, and a bit of a lunar theme, and returned to him with it stabbed to her waist. "Shall we?" (These thoughts of weapons make me think of Soul Eater.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He shook in his sleep, a dream probably being the cause. It made him tip forward, landing onto the bed with the sound of ice breaking...

The sheets had gotten slightly frozen and stiff while he had napped. Taking out a pocket watch from within his cloak, he checked the time.

"Only five minutes? Or are my eyes deceiving me?" he said, squinting his eyes to try and see better.

"Eh, it is probably right... Still well lit outside..." he continued as he put the watch back before stretching.

"Might as well go 'ave a look around... Maybe I will bump into a new friend or something... At least that would make mother happy...".

Yawning, he got out of bed and practically waddled over to the door. On his way, he noticed whoever else whom he shared room with had yet to come back. As soon as he had closed the door behind him he looked around, before bumping into the wall on the opposite side of the hallway the moment he begun walking. "Still... So tired..." he said, yawning before he walked in one direction while leaning on the wall.

Edited by Zhooves

@@Zhooves

As he was exploring the halls, he noticed a figure stumbling along, leant against the wall. Kage rushed over to the they gijinka. He looked as if he was about to collapse! "Are you ok?" Kage asked the figure. He wasn't sure if something was wrong, but if there was, he didn't want to ignore it!

(edited)

@

"Hm?" can from him as this new figure approached him. He stared at this gijinka with eyes glowing slightly from the shadow his hood cast, before he realized he should probably react.

"Oh, sorry... No I am fine... Just weary from travelling by foot for like half a day... I was dropped off at the wrong spot." he said with an almost awkward smile, showing a big grin.

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 1

Apisves got up from his nap, eyes fluttering open. Apisves never slept for long, he just went on and off constantly. The bug type gjinka looked around, then walked out the door. There was one thing he worked hard at, avoiding work. That, and he liked knowing the lay out of a place. As such, the stocky boy wanted to explore the school, to find hiding places

her head back and banged it against the wall again. Feeling pain from where she had hot her head earlier, she held her head in her hands and looked at the opposite wall. Figuring that she should probably do something other than read all day, she out the book away and walked out the dorm, making sure to close the door behind her.

@

Before she had taken a couple of steps, Fey noticed Apisves walking down the corridor. Breathing in and out slowly, Fey walked up to Apisves and greeted him. "H-hello, Apisves. S-s-sorry for y-yelling earkier."

@@Zhooves

"Oh! I see!" Kage said with a chuckle. "Now that you mention it, you do look a bit tired!" Pausing to look at the gijinka, he thought for a moment, trying to figure out what type of gijinka the other student was. "Are you a type of Ice gijinka?" he asked. "I'm not very good at recognising other gijinkas I'm afraid!"

• Brohoof 1

@@Dji,

Apisves jumped a bit, startled by the random words she had just said. He turned to look at her, holding his chest to calm his heart rate.

"Yeah, sorry too. Please don't kill me" he babbled, alternating between gasping for air and trying to look nonchalant

(edited)

@

"I'll t-t-try not t-to." Fey's face was devoid of all emotion when she said that. She kept wringing jer hands together inside her sleeves but she has done this so many times that she's able to do this without anyone noticing. "J-j-just don't c-call me any names, p-please." Fey stammered as she looked at the ground.

Edited by Dji

@

"I'll t-t-try not t-to." Fey's face was devoid of all emotion when she said that. She kept wringing jer hands together inside her sleeves but she has done this so many times that she's able to do this without anyone noticing. "J-j-just don't c-call me any names, p-please." Fey stammered as she looked at the ground.

Apisves winced, feeling part of his heart crack. Did Ninetales have Cute Charm? They must, Fey was the most adorable thing ever. Not in a romantic way, more like in an adorable baby kind of way. "Sure" Apisves murmured, trying to shake off the feeling of wanting to hug her, giver her soup, and tuck her into bed while singing twinkle little star

• Brohoof 1

@

"Ice?" he begun, before exhaling a cloud of cold mist. "How could you tell?" he said, with a grin.

"Aye, I am an ice type... A Snorunt, if you wish to be more exact. I suspected people would guess I was of a darker type or something considering my looks... Don't you agree?" he said, lifting his arms under the cloak a little to the side so that it almost made him look like a generic ghost.

"And you then? A dark one, or...?" he said, lowering his arms, and tilting his head.

@

"Th-th-thanks." Fey thanked him and stood around awkwardly for a bit, while trying to thinj of something to say. "Aren't Beedrill meant t-t-to be stronger than K-K-Kak-kunas?" Fey asked suddenly, curoious to see if Apisves would like being a Beedrill more than a Kakuna.

• Brohoof 2

@

"Th-th-thanks." Fey thanked him and stood around awkwardly for a bit, while trying to thinj of something to say. "Aren't Beedrill meant t-t-to be stronger than K-K-Kak-kunas?" Fey asked suddenly, curoious to see if Apisves would like being a Beedrill more than a Kakuna.

"Yeah, but I haven't done it yet....AND I WANT TO BE ONE SO BAD!" Apisves whined, showing off a surprisingly loud voice. "I MEAN, I'D STILL BE WEAK, BUT NOT AS WEAK AS BEFORE!" he wailed, waving his arms in the air to emphasize his point, bits of spittle dribbling from his mouth

• Brohoof 2

@@Zhooves

"You just looked a little cold to me!" Kage replied with a grin. "I agree you do look a little ghostly though!" When this gijinka asked him what he was, Kage just smiled. "I'll show you..." He slowly began to disappear, until only his head remained. He sighed. "Not again... I'm supposed to disappear completely, I just haven't gotten control of it yet! I'm a Gengar gijinka though."

"Hopefully, we won't be in situations that require blades on brawns action." She smiles at his enthusiasm, however. He hadn't changed much since she evolved for him. She wasn't even sure he knew she evolved from him. She went into the bedroom and opened the weapons wardrobe. The thing took up about a fourth of the space not occupied by bed, and because you could only open one door off the mahogany box, she had had to engineer a lighting system for it. She didn't mind too much though. It's where Rune kept his more exotic weapons, like the khopesh she was looking for. She eyed the Yari in the corner longingly. Contrary to common belief, she was not a leaf in the wind close combat wise. The Yari was, in fact, hers, as well as the years of well-kept training in sojutsu. Unfortunately, it was not a sword. She grabbed the khopesh, which had a longer curve than normal, and a bit of a lunar theme, and returned to him with it stabbed to her waist. "Shall we?" (These thoughts of weapons make me think of Soul Eater.)

"Let's go then." Rune said, leading the way to the fencing studio. As they arrived, Rune rolled up a few soaked mats and put them on some mannequin stands that had the mannequins removed so they could still be used later. "Alright, so what you'll want to do here is slice at about a thirty degree angle downwards from either side, keeping the force steady, don't let the blade get caught." Rune explained, unsheathing his new blade and deftly slicing a mat in twain. "Quite a masterpiece. You really outdid yourself finding this beauty." He said as he re-sheathed the blade.

@

Fey jumped back a bit at Apisves's sudden yell. She took a few steps back, clpsed her eyes and immediately placed her hands over her ears to try and block it out. Once she was certain Apisves's yelling had stopped, she opened her eyes and saw some spit in the corner of his mouth but at least his mouth was moving. Fey took her hands off of her ears and cautiously stayed where she was in case he did it again. "I d-d-didn't realise it was a t-t-touchy s-s-subject."

@

Fey jumped back a bit at Apisves's sudden yell. She took a few steps back, clpsed her eyes and immediately placed her hands over her ears to try and block it out. Once she was certain Apisves's yelling had stopped, she opened her eyes and saw some spit in the corner of his mouth but at least his mouth was moving. Fey took her hands off of her ears and cautiously stayed where she was in case he did it again. "I d-d-didn't realise it was a t-t-touchy s-s-subject."

"It's not" Apisves blushed, wiping away the spit and blushing hard. He hated it when he did that, get all defensive. "....Okay, it kind of is. But imagine this. You're one of the most useless Pokemon ever and then you finally evolve into something that is actually useful. Still really, weak, but less weak!"

@

"Aye, I understand how it is..." he said, before moving a foot away from where he had now stood for a minute or two, revealing a shiny, icy mark. "Can't help freezing things around me at times... It gets especially bad while I get nervous or sleep sometimes... Whoever I share dorm with will have my blanket as soon as it has been unfrozen." he said, with a sight followed by a smile.

• Brohoof 1

@@Zhooves

"Wow!" Kage said as he saw the glistening frosty patches on the floor. "I have to say, I think that's a pretty cool ability! I agree though; it would certainly make sleeping tougher for your roomate! He might need more than a blanket! Unless he's a ice-type too!" Kage then realised he hadn't even introduced himself. "Oh! I forgot to say! My name's Kage!" He wondered what this Ice-type gijinka was called...

(edited)

@

"Ah, ghostly, I see. Kage... Got it. My name is Sne. And I know the ice is cool, but not when you make it uncomfortable for others... You might already have noticed it getting a tiny bit chilly. I can't tell if it's cold until it's REALLY cold..." he said, puffing a cold cloud every now and then.

"By the way... Do you know who else is in dorm 7? I saw someone's stuff there, but he or she is out it would seem... Maybe a good thing, as I took a nap and froze the bed I took."

Edited by Zhooves
  • Brohoof 1

@

Fey mulled over what Apisves said about Beedrill's evolution. He thought it was still weak but was actually extremely useful as well. It struck a chord in her for some strange reason and she did something that she hasn't done since she's evolved. She calmly walked up to him and glared. Slapping him in the face, Fey started on her own rant about Beedrill. "You think that Beedrill are weak!? Sure, they may be Bug-types and weak to almost any other type but that doesn't mean they're WEAK!

"THEY CAN STAND UP TO PSYCHIC TYPES WHICH NOT MANY TYPES CAN BRAG ABOUT!!! YOU HAVE A STRONG EVOLUTION SO DON'T CALL IT WEAK!" Fey shouted at him and slapped him in the face. again. Though because she was so angry, she managed to leave a burn mark of her hand on his cheek this time.

• Brohoof 1