Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning This RP will eventually be turned into a videogame

Ryzu

This sounds really cool! Just one question: will the hero be fighting alone or will he have allies?

Up to the hero, and side characters as well.

Cant wait for this to get started haha :D

It'll be postponed until thursdayish due to finals, plus we need gluttony still. May be hard to find someone for that.

We shall be starting either thursday or friday, and my brother may be visiting next week who I believe is a brony, so he can play gluttony being an FMA fan.

Here's a little Update Guys; The roleplay will be starting thursday-friday. To start off the roleplay I will being putting a sort of objective list with the chapter above it. It would look something like this;

Chapter 1

Good:

Get Sword

Travel to dungeon 1

Defeat (Put one of the 7 here) and get one of the seven time shards

Evil:

Try to prevent travel with traps and ambushes

Block the dungeon entrance

Protect the first time shard for as long as possible

I will also have Faron come in and explain some things to the hero about magic and such.

That's about it besides if I can't find someone to be gluttony I will be him myself.

• Brohoof 1

Is this rp ready to go or in progress yet, I haven't seen anything about it and was wondering if it started and I missed it

No it's starting friday most likely; if no one takes gluttony's roll I'll just do it.

No it's starting friday most likely; if no one takes gluttony's roll I'll just do it.

I am currently out training with my unit. I may or may not be on due to no WiFi in the barracks that I am staying in. If I find a place that has WiFi during my down time, I will post whenever I can

I am currently out training with my unit. I may or may not be on due to no WiFi in the barracks that I am staying in. If I find a place that has WiFi during my down time, I will post whenever I can

Well, here's a chance for all you side characters to have a bit larger role. I think I can play with this problem a bit and transform it into the story.

Im in plz Ibe done many rp and im also a actor so this will be easy

Kk as Gluttony or a side character. At the moment though I'm editing the game a bit and giving the hero a party. You can join that if you want. You need an OC though. (If you happen to not have one I can reserve a spot for you since it's first come first serve until you do)

This also means I'll be postponing the RP for another day... Sorry Guys!

We Will Be Starting this afternoon hopefully. It's fine that some of the characters aren't in (Except Gluttony but I'll be him) because they won't be entering the RP until a specific chapter. Chapter 1 will include the hero, villian, the seven, and one party member. Plus any random OCs.

If I wished to join this RP, what spot will my OC ('OC'...it is not an OC at all...you get the point) have to take? And is he qualified for this?

No qualifications for anything except hero and villian which are taken.

Hmmmm....so...what role should I take? My preference would be that of a magician, given that's what my OC masters: magic.

Gluttony is still open, but you could take either one of the party roles or be a random side character as an enemy or ally. Preferrably I'd replace one of party the roles with Mage to fit your character though.

I'll be explaining the layout in a few, on the RP topic that is.

That Awkward moment when you have no title...

Someone give me some suggestions for the game title please.

(Something to do with magic, dimensions, or crystals most likely.

Ex: World Of Edolas (Which happens to be an actual thing so I can't use it.))

Ooh! Ooh! Magic dimension crystal! Just kidding.

I did a quick search to see if any of these existed, but none do

Corruption: A Shattered World

Corrupt Dimensions

Fragments of a lost Dimension

I've decided to consult the Thesaurus and have found caliginous, meaning dark or dim. I'm thinking I'll call it that.

And *Facehoof* still a role missing if anyone wants to take it. yes, you can take more than one role, I happen to be taking 3 now lol. We need the last party member still.

@@Ryzu,

Which roles are we missing?

The Freelancer/Cleric. Freelancer uses unique weapons such as a whip and due to it being also a Cleric can use healing and summoning abilities.