Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are Tobuscus and Markiplier bronies

Lankman

Tobuscus- Well, I don't know for sure but he said on one of his vlogs that he watched It, I think he just tried it out and stopped watching, he has a few my little pony vids on his channel.

Markiplier- Mark said he was not a brony but he has my little pony references in his videos sometimes, He is probably trying to keep it a secret (because of the non-bronies) or he just doing it to get more views.

Don't get mad at me if I am wrong.

I messed up on the title *are Tobuscus and markiplier bronies, not is tobuscus and markiplier bronies.

well we can't just assume that Toby is a brony, because Assume makes an Ass out of u and me.

(edited)

If Markiplier was a brony, no one would care, they'd be too scared, nay, terrified of his apparent insanity XD

Edited by Malinter
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I don't watch the first guy, but Markiplier has stated he isn't a brony when he played SCP Containment Breach MLP

Edited by Princess PeachBlink
  • Brohoof 3

The better question is, who cares? Two random internet 'celebrities' might or not be bronies. Doesn't seem like an important issue to me. If they are they would just hide it so the brain dead masses don't tear them apart.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Look him up on youtube, he is a cool guy, found out about him when I watched his mlp-scp mod walkthrough.

Edited by Lankman
  • Brohoof 1

Pretty sure Mark said during his MLP SCP LP (jeez, that's a lot of abbreviations) that he thought bronies were weird, but that he didn't hold anything against us. If he's been slipping any pony references into his vids, it's probably only to appease his the brony portion of his audience, which is probably sizeable.

• Brohoof 2

I love Markilpiers videos, and he's definitely not a brony. Not sure about Tobuscus, don't watch him.

I know that SomecallmeJohnny is a brony if he counts.

How do you know? Are being serious?

I love Markilpiers videos, and he's definitely not a brony. Not sure about Tobuscus, don't watch him.

How do you know? Are being serious?

I've seen Rainbow Dash hidden away as his CPU desktop background in some of his in person videos.  I'm pretty sure.

I've seen Rainbow Dash hidden away as his CPU desktop background in some of his in person videos.  I'm pretty sure.

Never mind, I found the video where he admitted it. Wow, I never would have guessed

Also, he's got pretty good taste in pone.

(edited)

Not that it really matters, but Mark is definitely not a brony.

Saying that he is respectful to bronies and never says a bad thing about them/us. FiM is just not his thing and that's fine. I still love his videos (2nd to Achievement Hunter of course).

Edited by PathfinderCS

Mark said he was not a brony but he has my little pony references in his videos sometimes, He is probably trying to keep it a secret (because of the non-bronies) or he just doing it to get more views.

Can you remember a few MLP references he's made in his videos? I'm a loyal subscriber, I watch all of his videos. A few must have slipped by me. ^^"

• Brohoof 1

I imagine Markiplier adds ponies in his video just to mess with people. If he were a brony and admitted it, I can imagine many people hating him just for that despite doing good things most notably his involvement in charities.

• Brohoof 1