Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you think of rainbow rocks?

Flying wub

Honestly,I'm looking forward for it  :D . Specially the music  :) .I'm curious about the story and if Sunset will make a appearance

and well,sure the first one had flaws,but some of it was enjoyable.And I liked the shorts,specially Rainbow's one,so yeah.Looking for it ;) .

First EG movie has it's flaws and i'm not very interested with the highschool stuff, so i don't expect much for the second movie .Certainly isn't the kind of movie for me. I'll still watch it though, just to waste time while waiting for the new season ( in other words, a hate- cannot hate feel ). Though it might not be much hope from me, i hope the music band idea will make EG a bit more lively and interesting.

Sunset Shimmer might be interesting though, on how the school will accept her, considering she mind controlled the students, destroyed quite a major part of the school, and an invasion plan using mind controlled teen soldiers in the first movie.

Then again i think it's best not to be over criticizing and just appreciate the hardwork of the people behind it, even though it doesn't suit personal tastes. 

• Brohoof 1

While I do prefer the pony versions of the mane 6, I still found Equestria Girls to be entertaining based on just being something new with catchy music - it was nice as a movie and I found it to be easy to enjoy, although I do admit there's many flaws in it. So naturally, I'm excited for Rainbow Rocks :D

I really like the shorts they're using to build it up, too - it shows that there's already an improvement in quality as well as being a nice, consistent form of entertainment to keep our whistles wet until the movie, which should us power through until Season 5 starts :D 

So, yeahh - I'm excited for it and I can't wait to see what it has in store :D

I'll go in expecting another cliche highschool girl movie. With plot lines that make no sense, events that would be avoided by the most simple of logic, and an introduction that contains actuall pony that puts the rest of the movie to complete shame.

So yea, I expect "My little Bratz 2:highschool again boogaloo". And if it rises above the rest, and is more than just simply "cute" then I will get a pleasent surprise.

I'm pretty excited. I enjoyed the first one, and the shorts have been good, so I'm hyped! One thing I'm confused about is Twilight Sparkle being in the movie, unless thirty moons just happens to mean about a year...

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't care about the show anymore at this point anyway, and even if I did, I wouldn't be looking forward to it because the first movie was garbage that had no right to exist and the sequel will likely be even worse. It's a soulless cash-cow, that's all it is.