Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*Editors Needed*

The Cynical Lone Wolf

(edited)

For the past year I have been working on a Fic trilogy(1st part down below)  for the past year an it has its ups and downs during its publishing life. So the fic trilogy  is pretty much , The Doctor's arch enemy, The Master(Doctor Who) takes over Equestria. Its a simple premise, yes, but I  brainstormed  it for the past four years to get down properly. To also answer everyone's question: You dont need to watch Doctor Who to understand my fic. With that out the way,  as I said before my process for this story had a lot of ups and downs and right now its going down. I need editor in order to continue this story there are 2 requirements

Requirments

• Have a gmail and/or Skype account
  • Have good spelling and grammar skills

If you want to be my editor, please reply to this thread with your gmail and/or Skype. If you dont feel comfortable posting it, please PM me. Thanks. 

My fic part 1

Edited by COBLoneWolf

• 1 year later...

1st part down below

Living up to this promise would make this much more of a considerable offer.

Four years is a doozy of a time to write. Does this story of yours go into millions of words?

So after four years of thinking you have nothing to show for it?

I'd advise you to at least write something to share, otherwise with nothing to gain there probably isn't going to be many people willing to sign up for this blindly. Because right now, you're basically asking people to work for free on something they don't even know the quality of.

So after four years of thinking you have nothing to show for it?

I'd advise you to at least write something to share, otherwise with nothing to gain there probably isn't going to be many people willing to sign up for this blindly. Because right now, you're basically asking people to work for free on something they don't even know the quality of.

Yes I do if you take a look in my OP,  I updated with my fic; Even then my fic is also on my profile. So I do have something to show for my work