Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My sig!

~ Indigo Windigo ~

Okay, Umm..How do I put this. You see your pinkie pie vector? http://prntscr.com/3q3ui4 Well you can clearly see where the vectoring was messed up and it seems a little pixilated. As if you used a large image and shrunk it down . Also You should of used a different color for the text, to make it pop. The text just doesn't catch your eye.

Pretty good for a first try though. 

I like the text color and font. I agree with Timelord that the image could be better, it just needs to be crisper so it has more life to it. Also, a slight recommendation on the bottom text, instead of "She is best pony!" try just "Best pony!". It has a more definite, declarative weight to it. Other than that, it's very good

• Brohoof 1

Okay, Umm..How do I put this. You see your pinkie pie vector? http://prntscr.com/3q3ui4 Well you can clearly see where the vectoring was messed up and it seems a little pixilated. As if you used a large image and shrunk it down . Also You should of used a different color for the text, to make it pop. The text just doesn't catch your eye.

Pretty good for a first try though. 

Thx~! I'll try to fix it

I like the text color and font. I agree with Timelord that the image could be better, it just needs to be crisper so it has more life to it. Also, a slight recommendation on the bottom text, instead of "She is best pony!" try just "Best pony!". It has a more definite, declarative weight to it. Other than that, it's very good

Okay

How bout this? I tried my bestie best best best to make this!

post-23914-0-78781200-1402479291.png

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...