Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

NOT Doing Hurtful Things to your Waifu

Moved to Elsewhere

I wouldn't want it to come as far as marrying the waifu is there anyway to quit on saying that you love her because I love Sweetie Belle but wouldn't want to get married to a mare...well maybe her human and I don't mean her ugly voice actress.

I am just going to keep this Luna one... But seriously, anyone who ever hurts any innocent, whether it be human or pony, real or imaginary, they are the worst kind of people. I may find treating imaginary animal creatures as wives odd (despite me wishing for real life versions of Luna or Fluttershy & being infatuated with the characters themselves no matter what they are), if you truly love something you should treat it as such. I don't care if they are ponies, I don't care if they aren't real, & I don't care if you think that it doesn't matter how you treat them because of the previous 2 things. They are still important to someone, & that someone isn't going to appreciate watching someone or something they cherish & hold close be treated as a toy! Sorry for the outburst, but I deeply hold chivalry values close to my person, & whenever I see anyone hurting an innocent anything I just... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need to go rant for an hour or so! Pardon me while I go scream at a wall about ponies!

Derpy's is so adorable! :squee:

attachicon.gif1.png

Oh damnit now I am pissed & sad!!! Why only a week left!? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!? WHY DID YOU MAKE DERPY CRY!? ;^;

• Brohoof 2

I am just going to keep this Luna one... But seriously, anyone who ever hurts any innocent, whether it be human or pony, real or imaginary, they are the worst kind of people. I may find treating imaginary animal creatures as wives odd (despite me wishing for real life versions of Luna or Fluttershy & being infatuated with the characters themselves no matter what they are), if you truly love something you should treat it as such. I don't care if they are ponies, I don't care if they aren't real, & I don't care if you think that it doesn't matter how you treat them because of the previous 2 things. They are still important to someone, & that someone isn't going to appreciate watching someone or something they cherish & hold close be treated as a toy! Sorry for the outburst, but I deeply hold chivalry values close to my person, & whenever I see anyone hurting an innocent anything I just... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I need to go rant for an hour or so! Pardon me while I go scream at a wall about ponies!

I totally agree. People are just completly insane.

Anyways, I'm back!

Does anypony think we should send some requests to a artist?

I feel like I need to dig around for a video clip to express my horror that anyone over said age bracket has girls that are presumably under 10 for a fictional crush:

The rest were cute but, damn internet stop being so creepy. 

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I need to dig around for a video clip to express my horror that anyone over said age bracket has girls that are presumably under 10 for a fictional crush:

The rest were cute but, damn internet stop being so creepy. 

May I ask what Mr. Nostalgic was watching to create that response.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I saw these on this Equestria daily post http://www.equestriadaily.com/2014/06/not-doing-hurtful-things-to-your-waifu.html

So yeah, if you have a pony waifu, check these memes out. If you have one and your pony waifu is not on here, what would you say to them?

Here's the one for my waifu

img-2715986-1-attachicon.gif2132.png

So post away!

I'm about 57% sure Pinkie Pie would explode rather than faint, if one proposed marriage.

I saw the one for that with Derpy.  It was terrible.  :( WHY

Because a disturbing portion of the internet is occupied by amoral crazy people that do not have healthy or good interests.

Edited by Blue
  • Brohoof 2

Daw, this thread is so adorable! :wub:

Someone needs to find a Rainbow Dashie one. :blush:

Everpony keeps asking. How about we make one?

What should she say for each pannel?

Everpony keeps asking. How about we make one?

What should she say for each pannel?

May I suggest something akin to Vinyl's? They do have quite similar attitudes to just about everything. Though something tells me Dash would be less against being petted. I don't know why, she just looks like someone who would like to be petted

This one was super cute. ^^

img-2714300-1-321.png 

Love it! ^

This one is... *Puts on sunglasses* Adorkable.