Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your Reaction If Someone Hit Your Waifu.

Sigma

I'm noticing that there are a lot of serious waifu enthusiasts out there. I just want to know how far you're willing to go. Though, I expect I already know the answer:

mlfw1818-Ahmrw.gif

(I've been wanting an excuse to use this gif for a while now :yay:.)

• Brohoof 4

Uh. Hm. Difficult decision. I don't know. Maybe I'd hit them back. Then take them down with a gyrados hyper beam? Because since my waifu is from the pokemon world beating them will be too easy.

(edited)

Probably laugh at him while he is lying in a hospital bed, Applejack is stronger than even most stallions so whoever is stupid enough to try that is going to get their ass kicked.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm a pretty serious fella when it comes to my waifu, and Rares even extends into being a part of my everyday life :D I don't mind, she's a huge part of who I am now, and I'm glad that she is :wub:

Of course, if someone hit her, I wouldn't pull a damn punch :angry: Hell, I wouldn't even have a rulebook. It'd all be fair game  :fiery: 

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 1

I'm a pretty serious fella when it comes to my waifu, and Rares even extends into being a part of my everyday life :D I don't mind, she's a huge part of who I am now, and I'm glad that she is :wub:

Of course, if someone hit her, I wouldn't pull a damn punch :angry: Hell, I wouldn't even have a rulebook. It'd all be fair game  :fiery: 

I think my avatar would explain both of our reactions.

i don't know what is waifu...and i think i don't have one  -_-

Waifu comes from the Japanese word for "wife", it is basically a character you have a very very strong crush on.

Who hit Pinkie Pie????  :angry:  *puts a clip in my m-16*

CLIP??!!!! DID YOU JUST CALL YOUR STANAG MAGAZINE A CLIP PRIVATE???!!!

and any of these options would befall the poor soul who dare struck Fleefoot.

• Brohoof 2

Waifu comes from the Japanese word for "wife", it is basically a character you have a very very strong crush on.

oh,,,wife? if that so,i would probably give the someone who hit my waifu a fatal blow. after that, i send the person to the hospital.

Thanks for the reply :)  

oh,,,wife? if that so,i would probably give the someone who hit my waifu a fatal blow. after that, i send the person to the hospital.

Thanks for the reply :)  

Shouldn't you be sending them to the morgue then? :muffins:

As for me, I don't have a waifu, but I suppose if you hit Rarity, Cadance, or Daring Do, I'd probably have to give you a stern talking to and/or assess the situation in a calm and level-headed manner that may or may not include random acts of violence.

Though if you hit Rarity, @ghostfacekiller39 would probably just send you straight to the morgue.

• Brohoof 1

I would not stoop to their level, even if they activate my lizard brain parental instincts by attacking my favourite pony.

I would instead calmly and politely ask them how their day was, then question what prompted their outburst. I would not allow them to avoid answering, mind you, ;)

I would not stoop to their level, even if they activate my lizard brain parental instincts by attacking my favourite pony.

I would instead calmly and politely ask them how their day was, then question what prompted their outburst. I would not allow them to avoid answering, mind you, ;)

My day's going fine man, just felt like slapping a waifu or two is all.

Shouldn't you be sending them to the morgue then? :muffins:

As for me, I don't have a waifu, but I suppose if you hit Rarity, Cadance, or Daring Do, I'd probably have to give you a stern talking to and/or assess the situation in a calm and level-headed manner that may or may not include random acts of violence.

Though if you hit Rarity, @ghostfacekiller39 would probably just send you straight to the morgue.

well, i didn't mean to give the real fatal. just typing a hyperbole.  :wacko: violence isn't my style actually. 

oh ya,haha, i know that.He would.  :lol:  it is better to stay away from others waifu.