Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

pony crossover

sweetie bloom

So if you were to dream of a mlp fim crossover, what would you cross it over with? I know, dbz. But besides that what would you do? If this thread was already made then plz direct me to the real one. :catface:

I would LOVE for there to be a crossover with the Spyro universe.

Granted, while I would like all three Spyro continuities to be featured, the classic games would probably fit more with the tone of FiM...

...but then again, Legend wouldn't be too far off.

Let me just get this out of the way...

*sigh* if only wishes came true  :blush:

The last one is more likely baring Hasbro(i think)

Im actually trying to put together a roleplay that includes mlp, dbz, naruto, fairy tail, star wars, and my own story as well. Ive gotten the summary for my story down. Now im working in the beggining summary for the cross over. 

Im actually trying to put together a roleplay that includes mlp, dbz, naruto, fairy tail, star wars, and my own story as well. Ive gotten the summary for my story down. Now im working in the beggining summary for the cross over. 

Sounds crazy! Too bad i suck at roleplays so i can't help lol.

Hope it goes wells!  :lol:

As soon as im done im posting an auditions page for it. Idk how many different rp threads ill make though. 5 seperate begining threads when my character goes to the other realms. A middle thread where we head to the villains realm and to fight him. And 9 or 10 alternate endings!!!! -.-

• 3 years later...
11 minutes ago, Bas said:

Check out "Double Rainboom" @ Youtube/Dailymotion. That one is basically a show-level or show-level plus episode.

I've seen Double Rainboom I meant a real episode by Hasbro Crossing over My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic with the Powerpuff Girls where Buttercup could meet Rainbow Dash Bubbles could meet Pinkie Pie and Blossom could meet Twilight Sparkle

a crossover where the Powerpuff Girls accidentally wonder into Equestria

Edited by NathanW200

HIM and Queen Chrysalis could be the main villains in this crossover with the Powerpuff Girls 

vector__400___queen_chrysalis_by_dashiesparkle-d9s70en[2305843009213768224].png

Here's Pinkie Pie reacting to HIM from this crossover with the Powerpuff Girls a Villain Pinkie Pie and the Mane 6 have never seen before because this villain is prior to Powerpuff Girls

AcaRm[156].png

Edited by NathanW200

I'd love a Transformers crossover, it would be dumb but fun assuming they pick the right continuity like G1, Animated or RiD2015

large.jpeg

Of course, it doesn't help that Hasbro has been teasing the idea for the longest time

5 minutes ago, Alvin Yakitori said:

I'd love a Transformers crossover, it would be dumb but fun assuming they pick the right continuity like G1, Animated or RiD2015

large.jpeg

Of course, it doesn't help that Hasbro has been teasing the idea for the longest time

Given how Transformers is Hasbro's other biggest franchise, I see it having the most realistic series to have a crossover with MLP.  While it would be fun, I would be a bit worried to see if it could be pulled off given the two franchises difference in tones.  But if it were to work out, I could see it being a lot of fun.

Oh and the Powerpuff Girls are Pony lovers especially Bubbles that's where I got the Idea from if the Powerpuff Girls were in Equestria they would be in heaven Bubbles would be so happy especially once she met Pinkie Pie Bubbles would want to spend all her time possible with Pinkie Pie same with Buttercup and Rainbow Dash and with Blossom and Twilight Sparkle5ab1b07fd095f_Tuesday_March_20_2018164.thumb.png.0d3ba845888fc485fc7eb84ad13706f8.png

23 hours ago, cmarston1 said:

Given how Transformers is Hasbro's other biggest franchise, I see it having the most realistic series to have a crossover with MLP.  While it would be fun, I would be a bit worried to see if it could be pulled off given the two franchises difference in tones.  But if it were to work out, I could see it being a lot of fun.

In fact, throwing in fan favorites from the Transformers series would help.  Examples include....

Slipstream(Transformers Animated)

Waspinator(Beast Wars)

Sky-Byte(Car Robots Anime)

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

This is a mashup but I used less characters this time I'm thinking about using My Little pony with a crossover with another series besides Powerpuff Girls

5ab1b07fd095f_Tuesday_March_20_2018164.thumb.png.0d3ba845888fc485fc7eb84ad13706f8[206].png

5ac67195c3d74_5aaf18299055f_mane_6___spike_by_jlryan-d8st9px162.png.a24baacc81d8b635b0e550c85e1dbe5b200.png.88f0[208].png

Edited by NathanW200