Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Nico

Ooooo~

I was just looking for an avatar that I could use, but it would seem that a kind pony is willing to make me one for free. It's a newbie's dream come true <3.

If it's not too much to ask, and if you're not too busy, could you make me one?

It would be really cool if you could make a Discord one for me. I would love you forever. Like seriously.

But only if you have the time. I'm also patient, so no rush if you do decide to do it. (:

Don't change avatar, it's awesome already

I am doing benben471's now marco

Ok I'm not sure if you wanted an animated gif, maybe you like a still picture more. Then marco will do it for you. But here's what I made

Posted Image Slower one -> Posted Image

Edited by Jokuc

I am doing benben471's now marco

Ok I'm not sure if you wanted an animated gif, maybe you like a still picture more. Then marco will do it for you. But here's what I made

Posted Image Slower one -> Posted Image

i LOVE YOU ITS AWSOME. prefer the slower one Edited by benben471

Just a heads-up to everypony, my request threads have been un-pinned and will be basically shutting down. Vanilla Ice will be starting new ones soon that will be pinned and hopefully have order again in the queues and who takes what jobs, rather than the chaotic request taking that's been going on for quite some time now.

Obviously you can still use these threads if you absolutely want to, but after Ice's are up I don't know why you wouldn't use those. That'd be silly. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...