Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You had found a horse farm, full of "Pinkie" clones for sale. What do?

HorsesandMOARGaloar

All the Pinkies and Bubble Berries (males) exist in the farm only to survive, talk around, play, and breed. They are stripped of their powers (except their Pinkie sense), and they're all miserable, doing the same things (and raising their foals, if any; if not fighting over what little things they have) again and again.

If you buy one (or a couple or a few), how will you treat your "Pinkie"/"Bubble Berry" clone? As a pet, or as a companion?

Would you buy one, a couple (a male and female), or several (of the same gender)?

P. S. Never, ever, mention or show anything to do with "fun" or "partying" within the farm: you can do it at home to put them to mood-lifting work, but in the farm, it will create an unpreceeded disaster!

Such a place cannot exist, the multiverse cannot comprehend that many Pinkies and Berries.

Also, nothing exists that can strip tem of there pwers (short of some dreaded Nega-Pinkamina whcih would kill you instantly)

I would buy a couple of them, then sell the rest to the Pinkie Pie fans. Both of them can be my companions, since they can still be treated fairly.

I'd buy 2 pinkies. Take them home and make them companions. Lots of parties all the time, and staying up late, and cuddles as we watch scary videos.

And then just for fun, I go back to the farm and mention parties there.

A farm full of Pinkie Pies? *Faints from the idea*

I would actually buy at least 10 Pinkie Pies and 1 Bubble Berry, give a Pinkie Pie to my young cousin and my friends, but I would keep three Pinkie Pies. One to breed with the 1 Bubble Berry and the other two...well to keep as my personal guards. I wouldn't have any other use for them, but I guess that if I get bored I could actually play with them for a little while whenever I don't feel like playing games or watching television. Now this is not your everyday household pet...this is Pinkie Pie. If I were to play with the Pinkies and Bubble Berry, I will have to make sure that they stay happy. Because a sad Pinkie Pie and Bubble Berry can make things go bad. To see Pinkie Pie sad, it will be like taking a punch to the gut...it's gonna hurt.

It's simple, really. I would grind them up, turn them into a liquid, evaporate the fluids until I have nothing but dust and crumbs, get a cotton candy machine, and start whipping up some to feed alllll the kids in Africa. :D

It's simple, really. I would grind them up, turn them into a liquid, evaporate the fluids until I have nothing but dust and crumbs, get a cotton candy machine, and start whipping up some to feed alllll the kids in Africa. :D

Dragon-Ball-Z-image-dragon-ball-z-360492

You're banned from buying Pinkie's sir!  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dragon-Ball-Z-image-dragon-ball-z-360492

You're banned from buying Pinkie's sir! :okiedokielokie:

No need to if I already turned all of them into nice, fluffy, and tasty cotton candy. Edited by TheDarkMysteryMan