Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching I'm bored and I am shamelessly demanding a 1x1 RP

Scribblegroove

He can still have his other abilities, just not levitation and summoning. I mean, he is mostly a flyer right? He can still use elecricity to make him go faster and do electronic booms.

But he won't use that in the rp...it's a romance...

But he won't use that in the rp...it's a romance...

But that's ok. Who knows, perhaps he will. It's not just romance. It's adventure/sol/romance :3

The thing that bothers me the most is that swingscribe is actually a very skilled Mage, but if a Pegasus can do mundane unicorn magic that defeats the entire purpose of education. (And it makes little to no sense that he can use electricity to summon things.)

Besides all that, if I weren't going to use my magical abilities it wouldn't bother me either. It's important that we interact, not show off our magical abilities.

But that's ok. Who knows, perhaps he will. It's not just romance. It's adventure/sol/romance :3

The thing that bothers me the most is that swingscribe is actually a very skilled Mage, but if a Pegasus can do mundane unicorn magic that defeats the entire purpose of education. (And it makes little to no sense that he can use electricity to summon things.)

Besides all that, if I weren't going to use my magical abilities it wouldn't bother me either. It's important that we interact, not show off our magical abilities.

Wait...so you're wanting Swing to teach Thunder. Thunder wasn't even going to show his abilities. He only uses them when he needs to, which it what I've been trying to tell you all along. 

Wait...so you're wanting Swing to teach Thunder. Thunder wasn't even going to show his abilities. He only uses them when he needs to, which it what I've been trying to tell you all along.

You just summoned a umbrella... That annoys me. Pegasi can't do that, period. I mean, not even skilled mages can do that. If you want to play a character that can do that you should've picked a unicorn.

And I meant to say that you don't have to use your magical abilities like summon or levitate, just like swingscribe can go without her music conjugation. They can just talk.

The difference, however, is that my magical ability is balanced and makes sense, and yours doesn't in my eyes.

Look, I don't want to look like an asshole, because you seem like you're a nice guy, but I'm going to draw a line here. I'm not going to play with you if you are going to use those two abilities, or anything similar. There will be plenty of opportunity for him to show off his other skills, I promise.

Please don't feel discouraged by this, but if you find giving up those two TINY bits of your character so hard, maybe you should reconsider how your character was made. If those magical abilities are his signifying personality trait, you might've done something wrong. Not sure though, I haven't seen you roleplay much.

And that's why I'm hoping we can just continue without you summoning things and making them levitate. Please c:?

You just summoned a umbrella... That annoys me. Pegasi can't do that, period. I mean, not even skilled mages can do that. If you want to play a character that can do that you should've picked a unicorn.

And I meant to say that you don't have to use your magical abilities like summon or levitate, just like swingscribe can go without her music conjugation. They can just talk.

The difference, however, is that my magical ability is balanced and makes sense, and yours doesn't in my eyes.

Look, I don't want to look like an asshole, because you seem like you're a nice guy, but I'm going to draw a line here. I'm not going to play with you if you are going to use those two abilities, or anything similar. There will be plenty of opportunity for him to show off his other skills, I promise.

Please don't feel discouraged by this, but if you find giving up those two TINY bits of your character so hard, maybe you should reconsider how your character was made. If those magical abilities are his signifying personality trait, you might've done something wrong. Not sure though, I haven't seen you roleplay much.

And that's why I'm hoping we can just continue without you summoning things and making them levitate. Please c:?

Wait...so what you're saying is that you want it to be canon?

Wait...so what you're saying is that you want it to be canon?

I want it to be somewhat realistic within the lore of the show, though not perfectly canon. It's somewhat realistic for a Pegasus who has been magically hit by lightning to fly faster by controlling magic, but not that he can suddendly use common magic.

• Brohoof 1

I want it to be somewhat realistic within the lore of the show, though not perfectly canon. It's somewhat realistic for a Pegasus who has been magically hit by lightning to fly faster by controlling magic, but not that he can suddendly use common magic.

Oh...I'm just...not really a fan of canon RPs...(so sorry) they put a little to much boundaries imo.  In canon, if a pegasus were to get struck by lightning, they'd go down. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

But I didn't say I want canon. Anyway, what I want is you to give up those two magical abilities. That's all. Why is that so hard for you? 

Well...see...it comes down to a brain thing I have. Once I start something, I get fixed to it and can't give it up. It's like...once I started having pizza, I wanted to have it every day because it was so good. So, whenever I use Thunder Dash in RPs, I always HAVE to have him use magic through his electricity, because that's what his backstory says. Do you get what I'm saying? Trying not to sound blunt. 

@@C. Thunder Dash

Well, is that some kind of OCD? I just don't understand why you would need those things. To be honest its decreasing my enjoyment of this RP significantly. I can't put myself to roleplay when I am not enjoying myself, so if you can't give up those minor character traits and just play a relatively normal pegasus with a few amazing feats such as the ones you have described involving electricity, then I suppose we're done.

Sorry :c