Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching I'm bored and I am shamelessly demanding a 1x1 RP

Scribblegroove

@@C. Thunder Dash

Nope. Not yet. If you can give me a link?

@

Nah, I'll think of a name of my own. I prefer that :3. Thanks for the idea though. 

Fair enough. I'm interested in seeing Fem!Scribblegroove.

Perhaps she could tell Thunder's OC about her adventure with P. Brew Ember, Aidan, Kai Dreamer, and Calculus  :P

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove,

Okies, http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/thunder-dash-r1861

Disregard the "brother of Rainbow Dash" thing. Put that when I first entered him.

I think either a genderbend scribble or Streamsung would do fine with him :3 your choice.

I'm going to be away for a bit. Cya

Edited by Scribblegroove

I think either a genderbend scribble or Streamsung would do fine with him :3 your choice.

I'm going to be away for a bit. Cya

Gender bent Scribble. This should be interesting...Thunder could totally bring some sense into Scribble. 

(edited)

@@Scribblegroove,

You can make the starting post.

Uh, it is not stated in your background that you can summon mundane objects using electricity.... I can't even begin to understand how pure electricity can construct an umbrella but that aside, you cannot just pretend to be able to cast magic when you are a Pegasus. You might as well be an alicorn.

Edit:

Oh, I found it:

"Thunder-Dash can use magic through his electric abilities. "

This is a little vague isn't it? The other magical abilities seem okay to me, but this basically means "thunder dash is an alicorn" which doesn't seem very fair to me :c

And besides that, summoning items requires years and years of practice. Even the most simple mundane things can only be summoned by the best students for the school of gifted unicorns.

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@Scribblegroove,

Oh, I've been meaning to clear that up. The magic that Thunder Dash uses through his electric abilities enable him to

1. Make things appear from the blue

2. Teleport from place to place

3. Levitate objects

With his electric abilities, he can also

1. Charge up

2. Fly faster

3. Electricity certain weapons.  

1. Charge up

2. Fly faster

I'm okay with him doing this, but levitation and summoning is really something only unicorns should be able to do. Are you okay with that?

I'm okay with him doing this, but levitation and summoning is really something only unicorns should be able to do. Are you okay with that?

Well, that might take away a little from him. Don't worry, I won't use them as much, if you don't want me to. 

Well, that might take away a little from him. Don't worry, I won't use them as much, if you don't want me to.

He's a great flyer, fighter, he has a reasonable talent for music and he can control lightning. I think you'll be fine without levitation and summoning.

He's a great flyer, fighter, he has a reasonable talent for music and he can control lightning. I think you'll be fine without levitation and summoning.

But then that means, he'll just wield electricity and just use it for combat and stuff. There's another OC like that. Doc Volt's OC can use electricity like that, which is why I made mine wield it and convert it into magic. Excuse me if I sound like I'm arguing but I am certainly not. 

No... That's not what I said. I meant that he shouldn't have to rely on his abilities to be an interesting character. His personality should be enough.

Anyway. Just take away the levitation and summoning and we'll be good to go. I can't see how that is a problem.

@C. Thunder Dash

No... That's not what I said. I meant that he shouldn't have to rely on his abilities to be an interesting character. His personality should be enough.

Anyway. Just take away the levitation and summoning and we'll be good to go. I can't see how that is a problem.

@C. Thunder Dash

He certainly does not rely on his abilities to gain fame and attention. He just does it for fun.  

He certainly does not rely on his abilities to gain fame and attention. He just does it for fun.

I meant that his character can still be interesting without those magical abilities, so you'll be fine RPing without them.

I meant that his character can still be interesting without those magical abilities, so you'll be fine RPing without them.

But that would completely nullify his backstory, which it states that the lightning strike changed his genetic code giving him those abilities. Hope I don't sound pessimistic and ranting. 

(edited)

But that would completely nullify his backstory, which it states that the lightning strike changed his genetic code giving him those abilities. Hope I don't sound pessimistic and ranting.

He can still have his other abilities, just not levitation and summoning. I mean, he is mostly a flyer right? He can still use elecricity to make him go faster and do electronic booms.

Edit:

This stuff is ok

1. Charge up

2. Fly faster

Edited by Scribblegroove