Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching I'm bored and I am shamelessly demanding a 1x1 RP

Scribblegroove

Hello there ladies and gentleman. I usually only play somewhat more serious roleplays that have all these rules about good quality posting and all that stuff, but I realized I usually ended up roleplaying with the same people every time.

And that is not a bad thing, but it gives me the feeling I am missing out on all the other roleplayers that don't feel like writing 800+ posts. So here I am, shamelessly asking ANYONE to do ANY kind of roleplay with me. Be it 1v1, -a SOL, perhaps romance. Adventure? I don't care.

If people feel like roleplaying in a simple way I'll throw up an RP thread where people can have a little SoL roleplay. I still will approve your characters slightly though. Please keep it reasonable within canon. No broken-Horned alicorn bat ponies or stuff like that.

Besides that, I'm open to anything. Surprise me :3

@@Scribblegroove,

Okay, so our two OCs meet up and we both want to take a journey all around Equestria. Along the way, there will be many mishaps and funny stuff and plus our OCs will fall in love with each other. I'll use Addie for this one.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/addie-r6349

@

Don't worry, I have lots of time. We can do a 1x1 as well.

@@C. Thunder Dash

I do think she is a little a mary sue, but that doesn't really bother me. My characters are a little mary sueish as well. However, I don't feel like I can relate to her that much. And I don't have any character that could legitimately fall in love with her.

I could make a new character though. Maybe both of us should make new characters. Iunno

@@C. Thunder Dash

I just told you, it's not the mary sueishness that bothers me. I just feel like that character wont fit very nicely with any of mine. I'm not sure though. If you really want to I could give it a shot.

@,  

If you want to 1x1 me, you'll have to come up with a plot by yourself! If you have something I'd be glad to help develop it, but you're going to have to take the initiave (I love being lazy :3)

@,  

If you want to 1x1 me, you'll have to come up with a plot by yourself! If you have something I'd be glad to help develop it, but you're going to have to take the initiave (I love being lazy :3)

Hey now, I didn't say I was leaving it all to you. Just making a comment. No need to be rude.

@

Oh sorry, I didn't mean to be rude. Perhaps the exlamation mark wasn't it its place. What I meant is that if you come with an idea I'd be glad to help :)

@@C. Thunder Dash

Yes, but scribblegroove is also a narcissistic and elitist asshole. He would hate to be around somepony who is good at so many things. Falling in love with her would be impossible. (and with that I mean that is a fault in Scribble's character. He can't take it if somepony is better than him)

However, as I said, we could give it a shot. I don't know how the roleplay would turn out to be :3

@@Scribblegroove,

Jeez, well...I think that would be a good thing for Addie, with her personality, she could show Scribble that life is just more than being a narcissist and elitist. It could a nice and slow development, like a slow conversion for Scribble. It's worth a try. Let's keep it standard.  

(edited)

@@C. Thunder Dash

The problem is that the first things Scribblegroove would do is either leave, which would completely ruin any possibility for roleplaying, or contest your character in a way that isn't very nice, and since your character has trouble getting critisized and being talked down to, while Scribblegroove knows precisely how to hurt people emotionally, that could turn into a disaster.

Yet again, we could try, but that would have the possibility of Scribblegroove turning Addie into an emotional wreck.

But if I make a very nice, social and caring character, it would work out way better.

Edited by Scribblegroove

@@C. Thunder Dash

This is the only one I have an OC page of:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

Though genderbending any other character I have or making a new one is fine too. I could make a world-travelling pegasus mare, or perhaps an earth-pony foal teacher. Maybe a character from the show? Anything's possible...

@

Sounds fine to me... Though it's not 1x1. If I come up with something I'll tell you.

@@Scribblegroove,

Well, I see you're into music and so am I. Thunder Dash, my primary does know music as well, even though it's not his primary talent.

Maybe have them meet when your character's singing a song that Thunder Dash knows and then he joins in. We can go from there. Have you seen Thunder Dash's profile? 

@@C. Thunder Dash

This is the only one I have an OC page of:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/streamsung-swann-r5689

Though genderbending any other character I have or making a new one is fine too. I could make a world-travelling pegasus mare, or perhaps an earth-pony foal teacher. Maybe a character from the show? Anything's possible...

@

Sounds fine to me... Though it's not 1x1. If I come up with something I'll tell you.

I may be going off-topic here, but... I have an obsession with R63. If you genderbend Scribblegroove, feel free to use that idea I gave you on the OOC for TSF. *cough*Swaggerjot*cough*