Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Let It Go

Aureity

Ah Aureity, glad to hear from you.  Sorry to see you go, even though we were really never more than acquaintances seeing as I don't roleplay, but I want to thank you both for your honesty as well as your wonderful services rendered to the community.  The forums will certainly miss you, that's for sure, but I'm glad that you feel comfortable leaving at this point and wish you all the very best!  Farewell Aureity, and thank you again!  :muffins:

large.png

• Brohoof 4

Ya done good, kid. Sorry to see you go, and from the sound of it, you won't even be a brony from now on. That's perfectly understandable, nothing can last forever. Best of luck for everything you do in the future.

• Brohoof 2

I've seen you around from time to time, and I didn't know you personally, but it's sad to see you go.

I, too, have read your entire post. It's saddening to see that you've lost interest in Ponies, but I too, wish you the best of luck in whatever you do, and hope something out there fills you with passion!

• Brohoof 1

Auriety, i've never seen you around before this moment since i'm new here too. all i want to say is thank you for showing up for the last time so i can know you and i wish all the best for you,good luck.  :)

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

I came to this thread expecting something completely different then what I found... yet I am glad I did.

Expecting Frozen, I instead found a member and moderator of this site saying goodbye.

Though I do not know you, I am convinced I would have wanted to get to know you. I wish you well in whatever venture you take, that perhaps in the future you will find an interest that you can hold onto.

yea me too i was expecting to see the music

• 2 weeks later...

Good job for deciding to not keep dragging along a job you don't like. Seriously, I don't know if I'd have the guts to do something like that D:

I'm glad that you worried about your job to look at the reports every week though you didn't like it, thanks for taking care of us and paying it back! 

Hope you enjoy your life away from the forums and hey, if you get back into the phase we'll be here! 

Well, I didn't know you, (and I probably never will  :blink: ) But its still sad to see someone leave who did a great job for the community. But anyway, best wishes from me, and thank you for the things you have done.  :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...