Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Confusion

Hickerbop
Go to solution Solved by Rascal~,

I know this has nothing to do with tech support, but...

How/where does one make a character for roleplay and get it accepted for roleplay?

I will respectivly remove this question if it needs to be moved to a different part of the site.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

You will need to find an application thread for an roleplay you are interested in ( you can find those in the roleplaying planning), you can use either a character you have already created or you can make a new one. The Character Database is where you can create a page for a character and give details about him/her.

Edited by Sergei
  • Brohoof 1

Well there is actually a character creation form or more of a database really where you take your concepts for your character(or OC as it's called normally OC=original character btw) and put them into a database of sorts here. Then you take that page and use it to submit characters to RPs.

Or something like that, I believe that's right but seeing as I don't really RP myself there may be an error or two somewhere in there.

Hope that helps regardless!

• Brohoof 1

To make a character, add their profile page in the Character Database. From there, you now have a link to your character's profile page, with this link you can sign up to roleplays. 
You go to the OOC Discussion to sign up, plan, search, and create your own roleplay ideas. When you have signed up for a roleplay, or have created one yourself, you can either place the roleplay thread in the Normal Section or the Advanced Section. The Normal has only a 200 character limit to make a post, while Advanced has an 800 limit. 

Though of course, these forums also have a special roleplay section. In the Equestrian Empire Section you play in more cannon world, where lore is fixed and main cannon characters also have a fixed user signed to them to play in roleplays. 
I suggest that you read all the topics that are pinned here, and this Guide to Roleplaying first, before you read the Equestrian Empire Roleplaying Rules and How to join Guide and then have a read of all the topics pinned in the Equestrian Empire OOC Discussion section. 
Once you've had a read, and hopefully understand all the info you've just sunken in. You can make a character in the Unapproved Character section of the Equestrian Empire Character Database, when your character has been approved it will be moved to the Approved Character section, and then you can use your original character or cannon character in the Equestrian Empire Section. 

Of course, the Equestrian Empire may not be for you, so just stick with the first paragraph and read all the topics pinned here

• Brohoof 4

I know this has nothing to do with tech support, but...

Hi, . Rascal61 answered your question, but I just wanted to point out that asking about Roleplay World in this section is perfectly fine. This section is called Site Questions & Tech Support, so any question about the site is welcome here regardless of whether or not it is technical.

Additionally, as Adorkable said, did Rascal61 fully answer your question or did you need further assistance?

• Brohoof 1

• 5 years later...

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We have confirmed the issue and were able to resolve it quickly. We will be marking this as closed.