Been a brony for i don't know 1 month hope you guys treat me kindly

WavePulse

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

twilight-sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I well was advised by one of my friends and what do you know friendship is magic!

Im well known as a writer and im hoping to become a journalist. Im still in high school and im trying to find a couple of bronies around my batch which is, thankfully, easy task. I never realized that there were so many people hoping for a happy and well colourful future. Thank you and i hope to be  a friend and ally to all of you!

A brony... that's only been a brony for a month?! Get the torches! Drive this monstrosity away!

(I'm just kidding of course in case you didn't pick on it, sorry.)

Welcome to the show, the fandom and the forums! I sincerely hope you enjoy it here :)

I've only been a Brony for three months, so I'm a fairly recent Brony too. Regardless, welcome to the forums. One thing that drew me into the fanbase(and not just the show), is that I get the sense that, on average, Bronies are warm and welcoming, and not judgmental. There are obviously exceptions, as the case is with any fanbase, but out of all the fanbases I've been a part of over the years, I think this one is among the best in terms of conduct, and just general good attitude.

• Brohoof 1

actually the people here are just lovely so all of us in this forums we treat people nicely trust me on this one and its coming from a person who was expected to be treated like shit oh btw keep it clean here and have fun!

Hello, Wave :)

Welcome to the forums! My name is Samurott & it is marvelous to meet you. I hope that you have a great stay ^.^

Everyone is here is very friendly, so I'm sure that you will make some new friends :D

Well Evenin' Wave.

*Tips hat*

Glad we have caught another! We will treat you kindly. No worries sir.

*Sips tea*

Oh, yes... My name is WunderWaffen, If you ever need someone to talk serious too, or just plain stupid... I'm your pony.

Care for some tea?

I'm new to the fandom in a sense too. Very welcoming place ... and in general more tolerant and accepting of differences of opinion.

Good luck with the writing!

:D