Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Poniverse.net Official FimFiction Group

Batbrony

(edited)

To any and all writers and readers of fanfiction here on the forums, it is my great pleasure to announce that Poniverse has officially opened an official group on FimFiction.com.  This group will serve as a hub on FimFiction for the Poniverse, and any members of these forums or one of her sister sites (along with anyone else really) are welcome to join and add your own stories if you've got them!

Like the MLP Forums Authors Helping Authors group, there are a few restrictions on what type of stories you may add to the Poniverse group: very Mature-rated fics are not welcome, such as clopfics, gorefics, or slashfics.  There are plenty of other groups on FimFiction where such genres are acceptable, and seeing as many members on MLPF or her sister sites are quite young, we'd rather not risk having any stumble across said fics in our own group.  If you already have a FimFiction account, then all you have to do to add your stories is join the group and add any you have to their appropriate genre folder.  It's that easy!

Besides adding stories, members of all sorts, whether authors or readers, should feel free to utilize our forums in the Poniverse FimFiction group.  You can discuss writing, certain fanfictions, or more general topics (though we ask that most threads be kept pony-centric; our FimFiction forums are not the place for more personal threads or serious topics debating weighty issues).  We also hope to host contests of some sort at some point in the future once the group is well established and has a fair number of members and stories.

At the moment, the Poniverse.net Official FimFiction Group is being administrated by myself, Destiny (FimFiction user name: Theres Always Tomorrow), and Kolth.  If you have any questions, feel free to PM one of us, either here or on FimFiction.  We hope many of you decide to join and participate in this new expansion of the Poniverse!  :muffins:

Poniverse.net Official FimFiction Group: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/204078/poniverse

Edited by Batbrony
  • Brohoof 8

Thank you for inviting me!!!

Sure thing friend, happy to have you and anyone else willing to join!  :muffins:

• 4 weeks later...

I just joined the group, but how do I get my story on the group list?

Here are the links on This Forum and on FIMFiction

Thanks, and I hope you enjoy it!

Sorry it took me awhile to reply, been moving to a new apartment these last couple of days.  Anyways, to add a story, click on the grey box that shows all the stories in the group.  Then click on whichever category of story you believe your story fits in (please limit it to one category).  Once that's done, you'll see a green box in the right hand corner that says "Add Story".  Click on that, and you're all set!  :proud:

• Brohoof 1

• 1 year later...

Sorry it took me awhile to reply, been moving to a new apartment these last couple of days.  Anyways, to add a story, click on the grey box that shows all the stories in the group.  Then click on whichever category of story you believe your story fits in (please limit it to one category).  Once that's done, you'll see a green box in the right hand corner that says "Add Story".  Click on that, and you're all set!  :proud:

I read that after adding my story to multiple categories. I am so sorry! Is there a way for me to take them out of the categories that I don't need the story in? If only you can do it (the story is called The Alicorns Made of Magic) then could you leave it in adventure, you can take it out of the others. Again I am really sorry. 

• Brohoof 1

I read that after adding my story to multiple categories. I am so sorry! Is there a way for me to take them out of the categories that I don't need the story in? If only you can do it (the story is called The Alicorns Made of Magic) then could you leave it in adventure, you can take it out of the others. Again I am really sorry. 

Oh no no no no no, you misunderstand, you've got nothing to be sorry for.  You've got your story tagged with multiple categories, so it's perfectly fine to have it in the folders for those categories.  I saw the one you hadn't added it to of the categories you had tagged was the Romance folder, so feel free to add it to that as well.  Apologies for the misunderstanding, but yes, to clarify, you can have your story in multiple folders so long as they're categories your story is tagged under already.  Hope this helps, and welcome to Poniverse Fimfiction!  :muffins:

Oh no no no no no, you misunderstand, you've got nothing to be sorry for.  You've got your story tagged with multiple categories, so it's perfectly fine to have it in the folders for those categories.  I saw the one you hadn't added it to of the categories you had tagged was the Romance folder, so feel free to add it to that as well.  Apologies for the misunderstanding, but yes, to clarify, you can have your story in multiple folders so long as they're categories your story is tagged under already.  Hope this helps, and welcome to Poniverse Fimfiction!  :muffins:

Okay! Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

• Brohoof 1

Okay! Thanks for clearing that up for me! :)

No problem, glad you found our little fanfiction group!  If you have any fanfiction-writing friends who you think might be interested in our contest, feel free to tell them about our group.  :rarity:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 1/31/2016 at 1:10 PM, crispy fries said:

Am I not allowed to post any mature fics, or just fics with a lot of mature content?

So sorry for the terribly late reply to this.  Technically speaking, Mature rated fics are the only ones not allowed, though Poniverse Fimfiction admins reserve the right to take a discriminating eye towards Teen-rated fics as well depending on what kind of content is in them.  But we do allow mature content to a certain extent.

• 6 months later...

@Lore Finder 

Mhmm, you just need an account in fimfiction and then you should be able to join and share your stories (as long as they meet the requirements).

• Brohoof 1