Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Line Explanations

Raptor_a22

"Dude, I can't frickin' believe it, either! Come watch an episode!"

"Have you SEEN the show yet? I'm seriously, you guys!"

I've always been a quiet person with very specific tastes, so when my friends heard about my little obsession, they had to see what got me so worked up. We all still can't believe we now like the franchise we once spurned.

"I was on youtube and a link brought me here." - When my Dad walks in on me browsing the forums.

"Get the hell/f*** out this instant." - When brother comes into my room, regardless of what kind of pony thing I'm looking at.

"It's a long story." - To my friend after asking about MLP

"Forget about it. It's not important." - To another Yu-Gi-Oh duelist when he asked what I said on the announcements (which was me saying I AM A BRONY).

Yeesh, these situations are always so tough to answer. Even though you want to explain how good of a show it can be, and how it isn't bad to watch it, those words can never come out when you are caught...

I would say:

"Yeah, so? Got a problem with that?"

I really can't say anything else to the confront-er at that time...

Them: "You watch MLP?!"

Me: "Yeah, and it's awesome, where else do you get to see supersonic ponies and magical friendship laserbeams?"

This either makes them accept it or forces them to explain why supersonic ponies and friendship lasers are bad, if they choose the latter it usually ends in an argument about how anything supersonic could be bad.