Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cupcake's Pinkie Pie versus Pinkamena Diane Pie

shandesa

I've been thinking lately, who would win in a fight? Cupcake's Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena Diane Pie? You can use anything from the fandom about them BUT it has to be about that version of the great Butcher; for example: You can't use information about Pinkamena for Pinkie and vise versa. Now then, let the battle begin!

@Pinkamena-pills

Hmmm, can't tell if they don't like the concept, or because of Obvious.

The concept is stupid if you wan't something more from me.

Your comparing fictional non-canon persona's against each other.

And with that said you will then need to just assume who would win based on random fan made stories/vids and not solid canon evidence because such doesn't exist,which then means that this is just a waste of time because i can easily say Pinkamena can win because *insert fan made ability* or vice versa. 

Since cupcakes Pinkie does not exist in canon and neither does fandom Pinkamena(the psycho lunatic who im assuming your talking about),this entire battle is pointless because the 'evidence' used to support 'who would win' is just made up evidence from a made up media on a made up take on the actually character Pinkie Pie...

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And you seem to be getting upset over this, why?

Upset? Im just pointing out that this battle is a little silly to me since you seemed unsure as to my actual reasoning behind my 1st post.  :lol:

If i was upset i would not of taken the time to give you that lovely Magikarp gif in the 1st post.  :)

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills

I'm seriously getting mixed messages here.

How about i make it as clear as possible: This battle is silly(ive told you why already) and no i am not upset. :)

But lets play ball then:

I say Pinkamena wins. Why? Because i said so.

Can you give me any solid or canon evidence to de-legitimize my statement that Pinkamena beats Cupcakes Pinkie? :lol:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Cupcakes pinkie pie is a psychotic killer and cannibal. Pinkamina is a depressed split personality ridden sad sack. Sorry for the offensive words but they are. Anywho, cupcakes would win.

Also I just became a parasprite. Yay  :yay:

Edited by Thespian

Trying to determine who would win this fight is a great idea because our options are so limitless due to the fan made nature of these characters. Their possibilities are not shackled by canon. We can come up with whatever crazy story we want, generate even more great fan content, and have a blast doing it.

I think Cupcakes Pinkie would win because while I am not fully versed in the histories of either of these characters, she seems like she has slightly more stamina and could simply outlast Pinkamina. That is if they were to have a fair, strictly physical fight. Once things like espionage and traps and poison come into play (which I'm sure they would with these two) I have no clue who would win.

(edited)

Based on the "Cupcakes" story (that I unfortunately read when I first found out about the show) :okiedokielokie: and from what I remember from the Psychology and Criminology classes I've taken, this is what I think of the two:

Cupcakes Pinkie is her usual INFLATED MANE and happy-go-lucky self. However, she is also a PSYCHOPATH. She shows NO REAL remorse or guilt for her actions. Like most psychopaths, she's also not someone that would be first on the suspect list for murder.

Pinkamena (deflated Pinkie in the show) is just a sad, depressed, and slightly "more" unstable Pinkie. She doesn't seem "dangerous"  to me though.

Cupcakes Pinkie would definitely win because she's just completely fried in the head.

Edited by steve88

• 1 month later...

The Cupcakes one is a psycho with the willing to kill anyone, even his own friends.

Also, she's a cannibal.

The other one just talks with un-animated objects. Wut... :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Darker

They both get rekt by Smile HD Pinkie.

pinkie_pie_by_zacatron94-d6k0snj.gif

This is the kid buu of the crazy pinkie pies. All other crazy pinkies bow. before the might of the distroyer of planets.

Edited by Buck Testa

• 6 years later...
On 7/11/2014 at 4:04 AM, shandesa said:

I've been thinking lately, who would win in a fight? Cupcake's Pinkie Pie or Pinkamena Diane Pie?

Whoever the fan one is, always wins. Simply because fans make OP characters