Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc R.O.O.M.A.T.E (SoL,Romance,Friendship) (OCC) (CLOSED!)

LunaKitty R5

(edited)

I didn't say kill i said burn that is different it would be a slight burn to scare not kill

Then Anala would hoof-cuff him, put a muzzle contraption on him, and force him to be her slave, whipping him whenever he breaks her rules.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse

I may add Equinox and then have him kill Anala because he won't give a damn about her 

Anala would be on the ready.

"Oh, is your life too much for you, you pathetic little runt? Because if that's so, I'd be happy for you to join my collection of SLAVES! *hold up whip*"

"You really think i'm afraid of you" *Holds up Plain black katana* "I've met worse"

Equinox/Deranged have met worse

Anala would be waiting from the rooftops, and she'd shoot an arrow into Equinox.

Wow...so much chaos...

At least it's in the OOC thread.

You know what ill get my friend and well bring our alicorn god modded uber super alicorn oblivion wing, there is the debate over? Lol now thats how you bs a fight lol

Damn posted it too late just ignore that rant i got bored waiting for something to happen, sorry

Name:Kit

Apperance: grey coat,Red/black mane and tail, hourglass cutie mark

Race:Usually alicorn,but for this roleplay a Pegasus is fine

Bio is in my signature,im on my phone so i cant link it

Name:Kit

Apperance: grey coat,Red/black mane and tail, hourglass cutie mark

Race:Usually alicorn,but for this roleplay a Pegasus is fine

Bio is in my signature,im on my phone so i cant link it

Um... *Sigh* I.. Um? This RP Joining is now closed! I will ask everyone if you can join! It's just theres SO MANY PEOPLE! xD But I will ask!