Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Shining Armor and Candace could have a baby during Season 5

Singe

The would be so sweet to watch.  :wub:

Knowing the Shining Armor though, the first we and Twilight will hear of it will be:

"Dear Princess Twilight Sparkle,

You are cordially invited to theCrystal Empire to celebrate the first birthday of Princess Skyla."

That's thinist language... and I do not associate myself with thinists...

Good day, sir.... I SAID GOOD DAY!

:/..... I have nothing against big people.... In fact I prefer junk in trunk

Man, nopony can make a joke at ANYONE'S expense these days. Am I gonna get called a racist if I make a joke about French tanks only made to drive in reverse?

• Brohoof 2

Mane 6 and Candace have a baby shower. One of them pops the question about how Shining Armor was *wink*. Candace pauses for a moment with a disappointed face and then asks them to change the subject.

I wouldn't mind if they did, and I wouldn't kind if they didn't. I don't know, I do t feel like those two having a kid would add that much to the show, but it wouldn't detract either. I guess I'm just very neutral on this one.

I don't know...

If Skyla was going to be put in the Show, I think it would've happened by now. :huh:

Then again, I NEVER thought Tirek would ever appear in FiM either!

Though I AM fairly surprised she hasn't popped up in a good bit of fan labor by now

They'll freak out over almost anything. It's hardly even a concern any more -_-

Though real problem would be if she were somehow bought in as TWILIGHT'S daughter...

Not to mention THIS:

img-2846815-2-mlp_genmix_baby_ponies_by_

I thought Apple Sprout was BM and Cheer ship baby since sprout relates to flowers and growth and cheerilee having flowers representing her want for growth within the foals she teaches. This would make for better name relation then Fluttershy, since we know that Twi is not going to be getting married or having any real love interest in the show (Megan confirmed this in an interview) we can pretty much assume this goes for all the girls, thus FlutterMac show wise is still and will continue to be noncanon. BigCheer has had screen time and has more visual fuel to them to have something like the so soft be brought into canon for them at some point just like Cadence and Shinning.

Anyhoo, I think cherry picking Skyla would not cause many issue since I don't think the so soft line is a very well known line. Also Larva is a fanmade recolor of Skyla.

I honestly doubt we'ill see Cadence & Shining Armor have a baby in the foreseeable future. As it stands, ruling the Crystal Empire is a load of responsibility in itself, and I believe it would be a good moral to not have a kid while you have other duties that need attending to.

I think it is pretty much inevitable, babies are good marketing if they are done right and Hasbro knows that. Plus Cadence and Shining Armor having a baby would be entirely believable, judging by Shining Armor and Cadences relationship with Twilight it is reasonable to assume that they like kids. And of course they have been married for a good while and by now they have probably had a bit of "time" with each other if you know what I mean.

If this happens and Princess Skyla actually is introduced, the fandom will probably freak out again.

Maybe, maybe not I think a lot of the flipping out over twilicorn was justified even if some people went a tad overboard with it but there was way too much panic over Equestria Girls. Even if there is a panic party over a royal baby I don't think it will be nearly as huge as twilicorn or Equestria Girls.

• Brohoof 1

I think it is pretty much inevitable, babies are good marketing if they are done right and Hasbro knows that. Plus Cadence and Shining Armor having a baby would be entirely believable, judging by Shining Armor and Cadences relationship with Twilight it is reasonable to assume that they like kids. And of course they have been married for a good while and by now they have probably had a bit of "time" with each other if you know what I mean.

Maybe, maybe not I think a lot of the flipping out over twilicorn was justified even if some people went a tad overboard with it but there was way too much panic over Equestria Girls. Even if there is a panic party over a royal baby I don't think it will be nearly as huge as twilicorn or Equestria Girls.

You are right, the mass hysteria sure won't be as big as about Alicorn Twilight and ESG. But the fans will surely rant :)

I think that any big chance in the show will cause a lot of rumour. The fandom/humanity doesn't like change.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly doubt we'ill see Cadence & Shining Armor have a baby in the foreseeable future. As it stands, ruling the Crystal Empire is a load of responsibility in itself, and I believe it would be a good moral to not have a kid while you have other duties that need attending to.

That's why royals and aristocrats pass that work on to their servants to care for the child's basic needs.

That's why royals and aristocrats pass that work on to their servants to care for the child's basic needs.

.........how I missed that point I have no idea. >_<

Skyla does look like Cadence, and she's married, so I can definitely see Skyla being part of the show. As with the Rainbow Ponies, the toys were released and then they were in the show. This could be hinting at things, for sure. New baby=New Merchandise=$$$.

• 1 month later...

Honestly, if I ever had to justify killing a baby. It would be Princess Skyla.

Assuming of course that it's that hell brat that Cadance and Shining spawned.

If she has a kid and it is princess Skyla... the writers and animators would find a way to make her adorable and endearing and the fandom will hate her at first but grow to love her like they did with Cadance and Shining Armors sudden existence.

But I would be disappointed that it would be yet another girl alicorn.

Hm.. I'm not too keen on the idea. Not even for the novelty.

Maybe a little filly would be fine in my eyes, but I'm fairly certain not many people are keen on Boom and pound cake or whatever those babies are called.

Edited by The Crimson Cross

• 4 weeks later...

If they could provide a strong introduction to her in the season, plus with story ideas concerning her and if the idea of yet another season for G4 is taken into consideration during Season 5's screening, thus somehow overruling the fact of season 5 being the last season in the show, then I think she could be a solid character and a great addition to the royal family.

I dunno, will they? Seems like kind of an insignifigant plot point to explore for FiM, considering how the show handled birth before, but eh, Twilight becoming an aunt could be a fun friendship lesson for sure. :)

Although it would add an interesting dynamic to Twilight's family, it would have little to do with the Mane 6 (unless we do another babysitting episode), and it would give the perfect reasoning to get Cadence and Shining Armour even further out of the show. I want them to be developed as characters, not caught up in raising a baby....