Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Count to 42 Before 42, Dovashy or (sometimes) Stormgiggle, or Sir Hugs posts

FortyTwo42
Message added by Ice Princess Silky,

Hello, everyone! If you are not Sir Hugs then you should feel free to count here while also knowing he is one huge derp. :pout:

I don't think I like this new forum upgrade at all, you can literally fit the mouse marker inside the "Bold" button 6 times without overlapping it and pushing enter is like starting a whole new paragraph instead of the next sentence. the whole thing is so bright that it strains the eyes and ¹/3 of the screen is empty ¦S 

It may look flashy but it is almost entirely a mobile site at this point and I think i'm going to take a break from it for now ¦(

1 hour ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

I don't think I like this new forum upgrade at all, you can literally fit the mouse marker inside the "Bold" button 6 times without overlapping it and pushing enter is like starting a whole new paragraph instead of the next sentence. the whole thing is so bright that it strains the eyes and ¹/3 of the screen is empty ¦S 

It may look flashy but it is almost entirely a mobile site at this point and I think i'm going to take a break from it for now ¦(

Oh no... ;-;

1 hour ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

Noo :(

1 hour ago, Wolf General Alpha said:

What's with the new...well, everything? I get back on after a few days, and poof! Everything is different and confusing.

There was this massive update and half of the forum loves it and the other half hates it

8 hours ago, Trottermare Galamane said:

If you leave me now, you'll take away the biggest part of me... Ooh~ Don't baby, please don't goooo... ;~;

• Brohoof 2