Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Survival RP

Twister The Twisted

The link to your pictures of Darts don't work :( and I need to know what he looks like for my next picture!

~

darts is my avatar, his cutie mark is three flaming arrows. I'll try and get the pictures working
  • Brohoof 1

why does all the important stuff happen after i go to sleep?

That happened to me a few days ago x) ~

there were like 20 new posts and I was like, "oh no..." o.o

~

Edited by Shankveld

~

Dont happen for me im always awake *drinks 700th can of Monster* O_O xD
  • Brohoof 2

~

Dont happen for me im always awake *drinks 700th can of Monster* O_O xD

This happened to me except there were like, 38 posts.

Now no one is posting.

Edited by Croaks
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Message to all After the Rp will be stopping for maybe a day or two so Both me and K4 can Keep up with the other things we have going and so i can carry on with my work and not have to watch the RP like a Hawke and this is the same for K4 so yes i shall message you all When the RP closes however i will not Lock it for i know Shank has been doing her little pictures and i will allow her if she carries them on the Post them Freely whenever she wants. Sorry about this guys but both me and K4 are quite busy.

Edited by Prince Twister Shadowcaste
  • Brohoof 1

Message to all After the Rp will be stopping for maybe a day or two so Both me and K4 can Keep up with the other things we have going and so i can carry on with my work and not have to watch the RP like a Hawke and this is the same for K4 so yes i shall message you all When the RP closes however i will not Lock it for i know Shank has been doing her little pictures and i will allow her if she carries them on the Post them Freely whenever she wants. Sorry about this guys but both me and K4 are quite busy.

Can I post one last response to catch myself up into what I missed?

~

Can i please join, i don't really care about what part i play.

This is my oc.

http://mlpforums.com...cters/_/mika-r8

Umm Sure but we're kinda on a little Break i shall be starting it up again maybe tomorrow night just right now me and the other DM have more important things we need to attend to

Now because of our new surpreme overlord Mailmare i have been turned into a cyborg and being a cyborg i now have become increasingly more lazy so the RP will reopen on the 2/4/9999 sorry for the this but my new Cyborg body demands me to be more lazy....Goodday

Now because of our new surpreme overlord Mailmare i have been turned into a cyborg and being a cyborg i now have become increasingly more lazy so the RP will reopen on the 2/4/9999 sorry for the this but my new Cyborg body demands me to be more lazy....Goodday

thats... quite a long time

you guys, i think im going to have to drop out, my week of absense has made me fall too far behind

dont worry about if you feel you have to just message me and ill make something up for your character thanks for the warning though