Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop HappyPuppy Customs - The Koolest Cars in Equestria! (CLOSED FOR REMODELING)

nx9100

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to remind, i meant my black car design. You dont have to make the pink or red version.

Also, do you have any plans of doing designs for Forza Horizon 1 (for Xbox 360 owners) and/ or Forza Horizon 2 (for Xbox One owners)?

black Ferrari, got it.  

No to either Forza Horizon 1 or 2, simply because I don't have those games.  just the regular Forza Motorsport series, lol.

Oh ok. BTW, you should put up a list of all on-discs cars in Forza 4. Just so people new to the game know what they can get. Also, while newer players cant request non DLC cars, those who have already purchased DLC can purchase that DLC anytime again, so it doesnt apply to them.

BTW, been trying to look for your pony cars designs on Forza 4. Tried searching "nx9100" and "Pony Cars", but couldnt find them.

Oh ok. BTW, you should put up a list of all on-discs cars in Forza 4. Just so people new to the game know what they can get. Also, while newer players cant request non DLC cars, those who have already purchased DLC can purchase that DLC anytime again, so it doesnt apply to them.

BTW, been trying to look for your pony cars designs on Forza 4. Tried searching "nx9100" and "Pony Cars", but couldnt find them.

yeah, still updating the front page, and will add a forza 4 list.

I never got around to sharing the designs online.  will think about that...

Recently got Forza 6 and have pony designs on my Subaru Impreza 22B (black with rainbow dash doing the sonic rainboom) and the other on a old nissan called "Pony Racer" which is funny because the license plate reads "I ****ing love ponies DEAL WITH IT" xd

I changed my mind, i want a 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R, if thats ok. I often rode in a 1993 Ford Mustang and this was pretty close to it. Plus, I don't know, I enjoy the look of the Ford Fox Body.

Oh, and it doesnt have to be the same design as the Tesla Roadster. Be creative, but similar. 

Edited by Wyllow

• 2 weeks later...

@@Malinter, sounds awesome!  would love to see those!

@, request change noted!

@, what was your old name?

@, well, I haven't re-opened yet.... but just leave your post where it is.  Once I get all the others cleared out (gonna be a while) will start new ones with yours.

ALL:  So the new car shop (ie: media area in my room) is a bit behind schedule, so once again I thank you for your patience!  

@, request change noted!

@, well, I haven't re-opened yet.... but just leave your post where it is.  Once I get all the others cleared out (gonna be a while) will start new ones with yours.

ALL:  So the new car shop (ie: media area in my room) is a bit behind schedule, so once again I thank you for your patience!  

Ah, sorry about that. And no rush, i didn't see the Closed somehow before, but i see it now ^^

@, request change noted!

My old name was 'Ravelicious'.

@, no prob.  it happens.   You'll just end up as the first Forza 6 car, since I'm going to finish the current list in Forza 4 (already started some)

@, should've seen that, lol.  updated! 

(edited)

Not sure if this person is still online, but finished it anyways:

For @@JacelynUSB's OC Jam Sod: 2011 RS3 Sportback

post-28325-0-55777700-1453224664_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-22998200-1453224665_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-18352200-1453224666_thumb.jpg

--------------------

@Wyllow, I have a test shot of you car.  Painting isn't done yet, still have some details I want to try on the sides, so call it a Work-in-Progress:

post-28325-0-31433200-1453224774_thumb.jpg

@TwilyFan13@Twisted Cyclone, and @Photon Jet, your cars have been started!

--------------------

ATTENTION!

I am NOT taking any new requests at this time!  Trying to clear out my list of current requests first, then will switch to Forza 6 for new requests.

Thank you for you patience!

:squee: 

Edited by nx9100

(edited)

Customer: @Wyllow

OC: (see user profile image)

Car: 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R

post-28325-0-75687200-1453254425_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-11115800-1453254427_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-17412300-1453254429_thumb.jpg

Your new Mustang was also sent to you in Forza 4.  Please let me know if you received it or not.  Be careful, it's been heavily upgraded, and is a bit of a handful! 

Edited by nx9100

(edited)

@@nx9100, Just got on Forza 4 and downloaded it. Had to modify it a bit with my own tuning setup. I would show you the photo, but for some reason its not letting me link it here.

Glad you were able to receive it!  I hope you like the car, and good luck racing!

Edited by nx9100

• 5 months later...