Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things you love that everyone seems to hate?

TheJLeeTeam

Since there's already a thread about things you hate which some don't want to look at, I figured I do one based on things you love. I wanted to make this mainly because it won't get as much negative responses as the other thread

Pokémon anime - A lot of people don't like it because they think it's too repetitive but there is a lot variety if you look hard enough. It's my favorite show of all time and I have lots of memories. There are definitely tons of shows that are a lot worse. If it wasn't for Pokémon I be into anime in general. And if it wasn't for the Pokémon games I wouldn't be into Nintendo or video games in general. Pokémon games are some of the few games I can play hundreds of hours on because there's just so much content.

The black sheep of a lot of game franchises, namely Final Fantasy VIII, Megaman X6, and every Starfox game that doesn't have the number 64 in it

Oh, and the Starwars prequels.....well, except Episode 2

Generation 3 MLP everypony in the Brony fandom I have met seem to hate the thing with a few exceptions not even my co-leader for Ponygames Guild seems accepting to the show or the fact I'm a G3 Brony