Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Author's Star

DustyQuill

@@DustyQuill

Shooting blushed red at what he said. "S-so... You don't know much about me, and I know a little about you... Want to do a sort of get to know you game?" Shooting suggested. She was still watching the sky as it was getting night time. She was trying for it not to be awkward since what he said about her.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dusty grinned, his eyes reflecting the moonlight. "Sure!" he said. "I'll start. Where do you come from? Have you always lived here? Who are your parents? What do they do? Who are your friends?" he rattled off, trying to think of some basic background info he could get.

@@DustyQuill

"I come from Equestria. I've always lived in Ponyville. My parents are my parents. They work as being my parents but my dad also writes books and my mom was an astronomer also. I have all sorts of friends." Shooting answered. "Now you answer those questions." Shooting said. That was how the game works.

Dusty smirked. "I was born and raised in Manehatten. Beautiful city, loved it. Both of my parents were school teachers, my mom and elementary and my dad a university professor. I had plenty of friends as a colt, but as you can imagine my current line of work involves a lot of acquaintances and not a lot of friends," he said, smiling almost guiltily.

@@DustyQuill

"Interesting... Okay, so name, age, favorite color, and favorite animal?" Shooting asked. She liked basic and easy questions at first. I wonder why he's here and how long. He's pretty cool and nice. Shooting thought and smiled. She watched the stars glimmering and shining in the sky.

"Haha, like the sign said, I'm Dusty Quill. I'm 24 as of two and a half weeks from now. My favorite color is the night's color. Blue, dark and cool, but not cruel, not actual blackness. Just night's gentle wrapping in soft, cool darkness. My favorite animal is a crow. You wouldn't believe how much the works of Edgar Allen Pony inspired me. But I prefer the raven's less elegant name, the crow. What about you?"

@@DustyQuill

"Shooting Star, the cutie mark makes sense now, 24, white because it holds all the colors just lighter, and a dog." Shooting said, answering her own questions. She always called a raven a crow. It was due to constant habit that she called it that. She had no other reason.