Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Recommended animes?

wowowowo

I was wondering if any if you guys could recommend some anime to me since I've been getting into watching it lately. as for the things I like in animus are interesting characters, action, steampunk, little bit of humor. as for ones I've already watched and loved. attack on Titan, full. full metal alchemist and I've been starting to watch blue exorcist. so with that pls leave some recommended for me thanks

All the Anime I've ever watched:

-----------------------------------------

Soul Eater

Durarara

Fairy Tail

Code Geass

RWBY (In 3D but I still think it counts)

Sword Art Online

Black Butler

Ouran High School Host Club

Naruto

The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya (Never finished because of loss of computer and me forgetting about it)

That's all I know and I enjoyed all of them, so have fun watching em'!

• Brohoof 1

RWBY! Its quite a good 'anime'. It takes inspiration from animes and western cartoons, and its really good. However, the first season starts off slow and they just entered season 2. For me at least, Season 2 seems to already have a huge increase in quality (since it became a full project rather than a small microseries). Seriously, id recommend it.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Check out Trigun. It definitely has some good action, comedy and very interesting and unique characters. Not really steampunk tho. It's a scifi with some elements of American western genre, which was pretty interesting.

Edited by Lumen
  • Brohoof 1

I don't watch a lot of anime but I think "The Future Diaries" or Mirai Nikki was really good. Like the Hunger Games but with 12 people and kind of creepier... It has some humour, action, cool fights, all of that stuff. Sad ending though.

Whatever you do, do not watch Corpse Party: Tortured Souls. It's only 4 episodes but VERY gruesome. Hard to describe it. XD

Clannad.

Trust me, you will laugh, and laugh, and laugh...

And cry, a lot. 

*Character requirement*

^indeed... Never had an anime make me cry this much...

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior

It's a great Rom-Com/ Slice of Life show.

YES, SO MUCH YES!

Another recommendation from me is Shakugan no Shana. Recently watched all 3 seasons and it was by far the best anime I've seen in a long time.

Another one I'd like to mention which is ongoing is Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun. Really funny anime.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These anime are quick paced and action packed and really gripping:

Deathnote: this one has a slightly depressing touch to it, but it will really get you thinking. And the plot twists are good.

Code Geass: probably my all time favourite. It has a heart touching story line, great characters, and the most powerful ending ever.

Attack on Titan: a little gory, but filled with immense action and the coolest fight scenes and violence ever. Also has a good story.

Edit: sorry just read you had already watched attack on titan

Edited by hamza

Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka? (Is This A Zombie?) - Is humorous and a little violent if thats your thing.

Deadman Wonderland - filled with bloody scenes and gore, also a cute albino chick called Shiro. (Better to read the manga though since the anime was cut short.)

I only list these cos I recently watched them due to a suggestion from a friend and I loved em, I do like gore. ;P