Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

weird/stupid things you did as a kid.

chirox the pony

Before I took my ADHD medication when I was in Kindergarten, I used to get up and leave the classroom to talk to the principal or something. I honestly forgot about that until my parents told me about it.  :blink:

When I was 8, I tried to convince my little brother to go to the grocery store and get some milk before our mom noticed. This turned into us getting into costume (I was Spider-Man, and he was Darth Vader), and tried to go get milk ourselves. Let's say our mom wasn't happy.  :(

When I was in fourth and fifth grade, I was trying to impress this girl, and I embarrassed myself a lot. One time, I even told her that I loved her. You can imagine where that went.  :blush:

When I was 11, I thought it would be a good idea not to get a hair cut until every 6 months, and have it be very long. I had a "mop head," as I called it, and every time I look back it, I cringe.  :okiedokielokie:

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm...

I can't really think of anything odd I did as a child. (I probably did a lot of weird things, I just don't remember).

However, I believed that stuffed animals and toys could talk, feel, and were alive. I would always make sure that no one ever accidentally dropped one of my toys because I thought that they would get hurt.

And I would get SUPER defensive about it ^_^

Well, I once got my head stuck in a chair at church.

I also had a "longhair phase", where I grew my greasy, stringy, Italian hair (I thought long hair was INHERENTLY cool).

During that phase, I was obnoxious, pretentious, and rather weeaboo-ish. I had an obsession with Digimon in particular, and I would write "confessions" on Tumblr that were more like passive-aggressive opinions to defend Xros Wars/Fusion. So yeah, I was a "Xros-Apologist".

When I was like 4 I thought it would be a genius idea to cut my own hair. You can imagine how slanted and awful my hair looked.

This was more of a derp moment. When I was in unarmed drill team freshman year for jrotc we were at a drill meet. Some lady was inspecting our drill team and asking each one of us a question or two. She asked me how many stripes of each color are on the American flag. I said 7 red stripes and 7 white stripes. THERE ARE ONLY 13 STRIPES NOT 14

-I thought people would bully me over my Winnie the Pooh journal and covered it in random pictures of fried chicken and dogs...I realized it was the most stupidest idea i've ever done when i saw it in school

For some reason, "Random pictures of fried chicken and dogs" really made me laugh.

As for me, when I was very little, I saw that a neighbor's house had a cracked basement window. For some reason I decided to put my hand on it, and try to push out the triangle formed by the glass. I cut my thumb very badly, and blood just poured on out. Oddly, I remember my dad trying a bandage around my thumb very tightly, and carrying me to the car to go to the hospital as if it happened yesterday. I have absolutely NO memory of actually getting there. I still have a nasty scar at the base of my thumb from that adventure.

I cut off all of my dolls hair and tried to put it back in there head with glue

I ran around the house with no clothing on when I was 5

I would drop myslef on concrete and I would not stop

I burn myself when jumping around with hot soup I knew was hot

I rode my bike on a giant hill and crash into a car I also crash into a pole riding a skateboard

Weird and stupied things I have done? *whistles* I have a list KENNY BRING ME MY LIST...thank you *cough cough*

1. When I was 6 I had a imaganary friend named Kenny and he is still in my brain think of him as my bestest friend and he keeps me...some what sane.

2. When I was 7 I would yell at rocks, telling them to get up or move *blush* I don't know why.

3. When I was at school I was so shy that sometimes I would yell random thing when someone touched me.

4. When I was 9 I started to hear three voices and I can still remember what they said and that is were I created two new friends one was jake and the other was Zoey...ya I didn't have many friends.

5.When I turned 13 I started to add Zoey, Jake and Kenny when I typed to people or my stories.

6. When I was 14 I typed six things that I did when I was young...see what I did there.

And that's just a small list but we would be here all day if I told you it all.

Zoey, Jake and Kenny say bye and so do I

Honestly, the list is way too long; however, I will offer this...On 9 November 1989, I was 14 years of age and living in Germany with my family (father was in the U.S. Military and my mother was a teacher for Department of Defense District Schooling). Around 20:00 (8pm), on Nov. 9th, 1989, I grabbed my skateboard and exited my home via my bedroom window, which happened to be in the basement. Met up with a few of my German skater friends, and German girlfriend at the time; and we headed off to Berlin. At around 22:45 (10:45pm), there was a breach in the Berlin Wall about 300 meters north of the televised CNN location later that night. Spent the next several hours exploring former "East Germany/East Berlin"; took an East German Flag from an old guard post, and arrived back home around 07:30 in the morning....My father new I had left since he was a unit commander and issued a unit wide day off for this historical event, and I wasn't in my room prior to him going to PT that morning, around 05:30.  I got promptly grounded for, no shit, two months; but DAMN! It was hell'a worth it; which is exactly what I told my father when he asked me, what the hell was wrong with me, for taking off like that. 

*Note: My parents never truly worried about me- when I came home or left; they knew, that I know, my way around Europe and the various transit systems there...and, also, that my German girlfriend at the time, her father was a 14 year German police officer, still serving at the time.

I designed pen and paper RPGs for things like dinosaurs and Pokemon.

Loved vegetables, especially peas and carrots.

Hated my room being too clean and would sometimes toss a few stuffed animals out onto the floor to make it look better.

My mother has a picture in the family album of me in my training pants when I was very little and covered in sticky notes. I don't remember that at all...

When I was 5 or 6 I got chased around by a goat around the field when I was feeding it in a farm or zoo whatever, apparently I forgot that I had a piece of carrot in my hand...

Don't really recall it but my parents do.

Use to pretend i was unicorn

Named trees and talked to em like they were real ppls

dressed my dog in baby cloths

made rock towers on the beach

I was the prince,  never the princess!