Why are you a brony? (Poll)

Aureity

Why does MLP mean so much to you?  

134 users have voted

1. 1. Why are you a loyal brony?

• Ponies are cute, and I like cute things :3
    • Reminds me of my childhood.
    • Substitute for the childhood I never had.
    • Saved me from depression.
    • I love the ideals of friendship, love and tolerence. The world needs more of that.
    • It's an escape from reality.
    • I just watch the show because it's cool. I'm not addicted like the weirdo you are, Aureity.
    • The show is okay, but I'm in in for the brony community.
    • Other (please specify, if I get enough I'll add it as a choice)
    • Superb animation/a good show in general
    • It taught me(or gave me) to make friends
    • I can relate to the characters

I'm just a brony because...I am, I suppose. I mean, given the definition for what a brony is, that is me. I love the show (music, animation, story, characters, the writing, all of it) and I love the community. I've always been pretty modest with my fandoms. I don't talk about them very often or even participate or interact with other members of the fandom. I never go to things like meetups for photoshoots or anything like that. I don't talk about them. I'm generally not very open about them, for several reasons. Mostly for people making judgments on me for what I like, or dealing with haters, but also sometimes I just...like to keep it to myself. Which is a little frustrating to not having the courage to talk about what I like, even when I want to.

But My Little Pony and bronies in general have taught me otherwise. I've never felt more compelled to actually engaged in the community or even be open about the fact that I consider myself a part of it. To openly talk about the show to people (within reason, of course) and not feel scared, nervous or ashamed. That's why I'm officially proud to be apart of this and declare it as the fandom I'm probably the most loyal to.

There are two reasons for me. One is that it's an escape from reality, and the second is a percentage 50% is RAINBOW DASH and 50% is DITZY DOO. Then the episode ends and I'm pushed back to reality.

9m9i3.png

I just like the fact that people are over-coming gender stereotypes. I've always liked things that are out-of-norm. Also, the show makes me happy.

When I picked "saved me from depression," I meant that the show makes me so happy that I forget all the stress in my life, which I tend to have a lot of as a high school senior.

The community is great too, I can't get over how fun it is with all it's music and art! It inspired me to start drawing for real (rather than the doodles I draw in my margins when taking notes).

WHY DID THIS BREAK OH LUNA NOW I HAVE TO FIX IT DEAR CELESTIA!

This show really helped me improve my attitude on life.

It made me realize that life is, quite frankly, worth living.

Not to mention that it's just an awesome show in general. :lol:

Ejylh.png

This amazing signature made by Allie Tsukasa Way!

There are just to many to name off the top of my head. But here are 3 very good reasons.

1. It's an escape from reality

2. It makes me happy! PERIOD!!!!

3. I can relate to quite a few of the characters

4. I have never been able to grow out of childhood cartoons completely........so another reason is just because well I don't want to give up everything I once enjoyed.

5. Great stories!

6. Everybody needs a time to relax themselves and not be a workhorse...........FIM relaxes me.

7. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the better question is "WHY AM I NOT A BRONY"? B)

Facebook: Josh B.

(edited)

For me?

Ponies are cute, and I like cute things :3

Reminds me of my childhood.

I love the ideals of friendship, love and tolerence. The world needs more of that.

It's an escape from reality.

Edited by Ashbad
  • Brohoof 1

b_560_95_1.png

What has fanfiction has Ashbad written lately?

We should totally find out by clicking this link.

(Protip, turn on "Show Mature" to see more)

Two Words: Rainbow Dash

But what do I know? I'm just a stupid kid.

҉ .Eternal ¸.•'´¯Chaos¯´'•.¸Comes¸.•'´¯With¯´'•.¸Chocolate¸.•'´¯Rain ҉

post-42-0-37067900-1327881766.gif

2. Reminds me of my childhood. It reminds me of past little ponies, when I was a kid. :(

4. Yeah, it kinda is.

5. Yes Yes Yes, looking at a peaceful life when your depressed makes you feel better.

Please don't be alarmed with me changing names often, I did it for roleplaying purpose.

Moderator of 'Cloudsdale.com' RP Cloud